[Q] KTU84L 4.4.3 install failed. Can't re-start.

Search This thread

apopberz

Mar 17, 2011
I've had the OTA popup for 4.4.3 and downloaded/installed however it failed. I'd forgotten that I had installed SuperSU. I've since uninstalled/unrooted however going into the 'check update' screen shows no available updates. How do I re-initialize the install? I assume the new rom is still cached.

ryant100

Sep 22, 2011
orlando
I've had the OTA popup for 4.4.3 and downloaded/installed however it failed. I'd forgotten that I had installed SuperSU. I've since uninstalled/unrooted however going into the 'check update' screen shows no available updates. How do I re-initialize the install? I assume the new rom is still cached.

Try doing a factory reset. and try again that should fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota

You could look in cache, but if you rebooted it's probably gone

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

apopberz

Mar 17, 2011
These responses all seem to allude to the phone never prompting again for this same OTA update - is that the case?