[Drivers] MS Windows x86 and x64 USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S

Search This thread

Satertek

Aug 2, 2009
Huntsville, AL
The standard Samsung USB driver that PDAnet had listed for the Samsung Moment worked for me as well, will give these new ones a try on my other system.

Pneumatic

Jul 18, 2010
EDIT: Nevermind the n00b question. I was able to get the drivers installed and I am good to go. :)

Last edited:

TGA_Gunnman

Feb 5, 2010
Dallas, Texas
I'm drunk so bear with me. go into device manager and browse for the driver manually ,include subdir. point to programfiles\samsung.

if that don't work use the 64bit drivers on 32bit windows. don't run setup just browse to the extracted dir from the unknown device in device manager. it worked for me at work. good night

Gunnman from Galaxy S

Reactions: beards69

Beast84

Oct 28, 2007
Albuquerque
How exactly do you update the drivers with win7? It keeps saying my drivers are up to date but I still can't get adb to recognize my vibrant

TGA_Gunnman

Feb 5, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Try both 32bit and 64 bit drivers. At work I have 32bit win7 and the 64bit drivers fixed it up. Dont run setup just go through device manager chosse the unknown device and point it to the 64bit driver directory and check include sundirs.

rtorbs

Jul 3, 2010
Halifax
Try using correct drivers for your win version but turn the phone off, connect and then power up while connected....worked fine for me after messing with both lots of drivers first and no luck :D

ekim213

Jul 29, 2010
thanks for all of your help so far guys.. BUT i still cannot get my laptop to sync up with the phone properly (win xp pro, sp3)...
I've downloaded and installed both drivers and the computer is recognizing the external drives, but they are showing as removable disks E: and F:. when i double click to open, it is telling me to insert a disk? i feel like i'm almost there, but there is somethign i'm missing!
usb is mounted and usb storage is off. usb debugging enabled.

any help would be appreciated.

Top Liked Posts