[PROGRAM] AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 *Beginners Start Here* Also for advanced users

Search This thread

salty bisquits

Sep 17, 2010
SoCAL
Encountered a few hicups which were phone related but afterwards this tool worked great, Bay_wolf is the man!! I flashed the latest CM7 nightly in a matter of minutes thankyou for this =D

DjIsD

Nov 27, 2010
From Thousand Oaks CA
I feel that this a long overdue post to say THANK YOU! Your Toolbox and Odi:eek:n have:eek: pulled mot only my Vibrant out of positions it was stuck but has also pulled the Galaxy S 4g I once owned and currently is still used on my Galaxy Tab and Vibrant. Being so dependent on the Toolbox in a jam I just recenly began using the features other than flashing back to stock, booting into download or rcovery, rooting the device etc.

Hesitant on the reaction I wiil receive by posting in the other forums your link to this thread and how helpful this program has been for me I have delayed in posting anything. But now that I am using it on my Tab with not one problem I am going ahead to post my findings. I don't know who else has found out what I have but who know possibly a modified version could be avaible for other devices on the Market. Just a thought. Below is what I can confirm I have used the Toolbox for and what devices it has been used for (all T-Mobile devices)

Other than the Vibrant, Devices and Tasks the Toolbox Accomplshed
DEVICES OTHER THAN THE VIBRANT TASKS THE TOOLBOX ACCOMPLISHED

Sideload App - Galaxy S 4g & Galaxy Tab (3g enabled)

Rooting - Galaxy S 4g & Galaxy Tab 3g

Boot into Download - Galaxy S 4g & Galaxy Tab 3g

Boot into Recovery - Galaxy S 4g & Galaxy Tab 3g

Install a Custom - Galaxy Tab 3g - DID NOT USE Rom Manager provided to Users as part of theToolbox files but used Overcome customized CWN (never tried Galaxy 4g,already sold)

Flash Back To Stock - Galaxy S 4g & Galaxy Tab
NOT USING THE PIT & TAR FILES PROVIDED BY THE TOOLBOX PROGRAM. You need to find the Odin instrucions and appropriate files for your device.
When Odin wouln't recognize my device somehow the button on this screen that pulls up Odin would do something to kick in what was missing and Odin was now show the device. Now this is the only task that DID NOT work 100% of the time. When it didn't no harm is done because I didn't proceed to flash anything.

As soon as I have tried out my other devices I will post the outcome.

Of course it is common knowledge but can never be stated too many times, using this program the user is using at their own risk. No-one other than the user is responsible for their device and what they do with it. The Vibrant Toolbox was designed and created by Bay-Wolfe and intended to be used for the Samsung Vibrant only and no other device.

Thank you again!!:D

hoang51

Mar 20, 2011
Thanks for the AIO program. However, I didn't have much success with it. I hit some programming bugs, probably due to unforseen cases. I didn't gather the debugging info, as I was in a rush to just get the phone working. Those crashes seems to be checking for USB debugging and when the USB cable is plugged for the AIO to access the phone. I bricked a Samsung Vibrant while trying to flash it back to stock (not the AIO's fault) with the ODIN. I relied on this thead here, post #4 to get it back to the yellow screen from seeing orange or red text/characters screen.

After successfully flashing back to stock, I rooted the phone via the AIO tool. I tried to flash the custom ROM via AIO tool, but this failed many times and I had to do it manually: download ClockworkMod from market, flash CWM (note, since 4.0 came out, you'll have to select Vibrant (MTD), hit yes, select ClockworkMod 3.x, see step 9 here). After that, I had already copied over the custom ROM's zip to the external -> internal SD and flashed the custom ROM from CWM recovery boot menu.

All this took me a few hours due to trying to figure out what works and what doesn't with the AIO tool (manly due to USB recognition situations), checking out other posts what to do with a bricked phone, etc...

JJNutty

Sep 20, 2010
Dartmouth
Does anyone know if there is an updated version of the AIO Toolbox that will work with Froyo? I am running stock KC1 on a Bell I9000M and would like to try flashing a stock Gingerbread ROM but use this program to backup my EFS.

Thanks in advance.

DjIsD

Nov 27, 2010
From Thousand Oaks CA
Does anyone know if there is an updated version of the AIO Toolbox that will work with Froyo? I am running stock KC1 on a Bell I9000M and would like to try flashing a stock Gingerbread ROM but use this program to backup my EFS.

Thanks in advance.

I know I have used this since Froyo as well as others. I have flashed the GB Stock Files that we were to use before flashing a GB Rom (which was done through Rom Manager). I am unfamiliar with the back up but if it says it does what you need then you are fine (in Froyo or GB). I cannot count how many times I use this just for the drivers or Odin for the Vibrant, Galaxy Tab and the Galaxy S 4G when I had it. I also have seen the Toolbox in other Samsung Galaxy S Forums, this program was made for a couple other phones that I saw maybe take a look around and hopefully find the answers you need.

Good Luck :)

bhrich902

Nov 14, 2010
getting started...

quick question, trying to go back to stock from cm7, installed the drivers, but when i go to flash to stock i click on the button to check usb debugging, says is disabled when is actually enabled. when clicking on the big odin button, it never boots to download mode but odin opens up (no yellow box or anything). thanks in advance...

Reeonimus

Jul 18, 2010
Calgary
No matter what method I try on a friends phone I am unable to get CWM installed on it. Through ROM Manager I've tried installing by choosing Galaxy S Vibrant, or by Vibrant (MTD) and every time we reboot and choose re-install packages it spits out 3 lines of red errors saying the package was corrupt or something.

Tried using this AIO tool and after verifying USB debugging and then choosing the custom ROM is makes a copy of the rom called ROM.zip but doesn't seem to push it to the phone. Tried install drivres and I just get an unhandled exception error.

If anyone can provide any help to flash a ROM to this bloody phone I would greatly appreciate it.

Never used Odin or Heimdall before, are these programs for flashing custom ROMS or just stock?

SamsungVibrant

Jul 23, 2010
Where is the program download link?

where is the download link for this AIO toolbox? All i see are 32bit and 64bit driver downloads.
Ahhh nevermind, I need a .net installed I guess.

figured it out :)

Last edited:

jr8801

Apr 21, 2010
savannah
Could you release the code for this or point me in the direction where its located so we could make a similar program for the SGS II

asher_pa

May 10, 2011
Hi.
Maybe this this is noob q. But i'll give it a shot :)

I'm now on 2.2 projectV rom and i know that if i want to upgrade to 2.3.X i need to "back to stock" does the stock rom contain 2.3 bl?

Tanks

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

amscot

Jan 12, 2010
Just tried loading custom rom, procedure worked well. But now the phone wont boot. Vibrant screen, then some few flashes of pixels then off (battery icon). Cant reboot into recovery or anything. any ideas?

onyx1980

Nov 27, 2009
hey y'all , i tried to flash a custome rom (cyanogenmod 7) to my vibrant , but unfortunately im kind messed up with the procedure. on the button the instruction says copy/select rom + copy cwm + reboot into recovery , and i'm stuck! where should i copy the cwm?

p.s : i have my vibrant updated to 2.2 froyo through samsung kies. and i'm having a really hard time with loading a clockworkmod through my rom manager. and it doesn't make any difference whether my vibrant is on 2.1 or 2.2. all i get for my recovery mod , is vibrant ****y stock recovery mod.

Last edited:

saeedco

May 31, 2011
thank you

your AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 did the trick, my phone will never go to download mode before, was able to do that, root and install my custom Arabic/English Rom in no time, I told my brother to donate as I was doing this for him.

tyron.townsend

Sep 17, 2010
hey

i am havent problems rooting my vibrant i keep getting the same message its saids signature verification failed what should i do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bay_wolf's AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5
    If this program has helped you, please consider donating.
    There is a new download link as the Multiupload one was broken so everyone should be able to download the file now.

Description: To help automate flashing custom ROMs onto the Samsung Vibrant.

MODS: Please do not move this to another section as this is for Android development and is installed on the users computer not the phone. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I'm distributing this program as-is and no guarantee that it will not hurt your phone. So, use at your own risk and don't blame me for bricking your phone. I am to not be held liable for any outcome of the use of this program.

IZbnt.png

Things to do/know before using this program:

When you select the PIT and PDA files, it should default to the installed location and if not then browse to where you installed AIO Vibrant Toolbox as the files are in there.

Have .net4 installed. Download Here.

Enable USB debugging mode- Go to settings> Applications> Development> And then check the box next to USB debugging.

Have the ROM of your desire downloaded to your hard drive (In the program, Select ROM means the custom ROM you downloaded.).

Know a little bit about flashing and ROMs.

And that's about it. Most of the instructions are given to you by the program and are not needed to be written out here. If you find any part confusing, please comment in this thread and I'll try to implement it in the next release and I'll tell you what it means as a temporary solution.

If you ever accidentally press the download mode button when you didn't mean to, just unplug your device and do a battery pull.

To perform a master clear using ODIN, after flashing the stock firmware back onto the device, leave the phone plugged into the computer and keep ODIN open. Just click Master Clear in ODIN. !This will wipe everything off of the built-in storage (besides the stock ROM and stock apps)!

Download

If there are any bugs PM me and I'll try to get them fixed.

Just in case anyone wanted them. Here are the drivers in a smaller and automated installer that I created. It's the same that's used in my program so if you have my program installed you don't need to worry about these. -32 bit -64bit

Donations are appreciated if you found this program helpful:

Changelog:

2.5 - Initial Release

Planned Features:

Smaller Download Size.
    Smaller Install Size.
    Fully Automated Backup and Restore.

Thanks for donations from:

FishDoc
    qynt
    novagator
    Oxicottin
    konazxiii
    For2ndtwin
    kvenubabu
    meohman1
    Hellrod87
    movrshakr
    OldeCrow
    All previous links are currently down. Here is the vibrant toolbox v2.5 if anyone needs it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6u2ikdicljsd9z/Install%2BAIO%2BVibrant%2BToolbox%2B2.5.msi
    Thanks....should be stickied
    Hint...hint ;)
    Maybe have a go at this.