[THEMES][03.25.2014] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

Search This thread

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Works great, but I went back to the original TWRP as I have relatively small hands...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

lol, ya right. are u serious?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

hey, op........great job on this my dude. thanks for taking your time to do this, and post for all of us!!!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I spoke to soon. Not working for me either?

RATTLED FROM MY ONE XL USING ICS TAPATALK 2

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Hmm..ok I renamed the download to ui.zip and placed it into the /sdcard/twrp/theme folder rebooted into recovery and still getting the old twrp.I must be doing something wrong

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2

Did u figure this out yet bro? Im very familiar with this method....as i did the exact same thing on my one x. But im having troubles as well.

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
Naw I just gave up lol was pissing me off:banghead:

Thought I was the only one having problems. I was like I followed the op and still the same ole twrp lol

Last edited:
Reactions: zounduser

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Naw I just gave up lol was pissing me off:banghead:

Aye, i had a boot animation as well that wasnt taking.........im wondering if its the way we r mounted. Our storage space. Those that have gotten this working, i would like to know which rom ur on? Thanks.

Edit.....aye 420, are u on UKB ROM?

---------- Post added 22nd December 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st December 2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

Also......i cracked my dna screen lastnight! Well i didnt.........it was charging........it got extremely hot, i unplugged, and stepped out for a "smoke".....well im in montana, and its cold as hell here. I was puffing for about 45 seconds, when i felt, and heard a crunch/crack!!! Sure enough.....its cracked!!! HTC is gonna fix it at no charge, sending it out monday. Im pist!

vdChild

Jun 26, 2010
Aye, i had a boot animation as well that wasnt taking.........im wondering if its the way we r mounted. Our storage space. Those that have gotten this working, i would like to know which rom ur on? Thanks.

---------- Post added 22nd December 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st December 2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

Also......i cracked my dna screen lastnight! Well i didnt.........it was charging........it got extremely hot, i unplugged, and stepped out for a "smoke".....well im in montana, and its cold as hell here. I was puffing for about 45 seconds, when i felt, and heard a crunch/crack!!! Sure enough.....its cracked!!! HTC is gonna fix it at no charge, sending it out monday. Im pist!

I'm on UKB and new 2.4.0 beta twrp and everything works.... Wells aside from boot animation. Also pulled my phone off wireless charger and smoking out in the cold :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
I'm on UKB and new 2.4.0 beta twrp and everything works.... Wells aside from boot animation. Also pulled my phone off wireless charger and smoking out in the cold :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Lol. Well what was your method? Just create the theme folder in twrp, drop ui.zip in it and reboot recovery right? Which file manager did u use? Like i said......ive done this a hundred times......and im stumped as to y its not working.

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga

Damn man that sucks sorry to hear I would be pissed to..yea I'm on ukb latest

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Have y'all tried going into recovery and then going to Advanced and then choose Reload Theme.
I'm also running v2.4.0.0 beta if that makes any difference.

I am out of town at the moment, but I will look into it when I get back, also will look at the keyboard issue with the bottom keys.

Reactions: -4ndr01d-

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
Have y'all tried going into recovery and then going to Advanced and then choose Reload Theme.
I'm also running v2.4.0.0 beta if that makes any difference.

I am out of town at the moment, but I will look into it when I get back, also will look at the keyboard issue with the bottom keys.

Yes I did that and didn't help. Would be nice to have the themed out twrp working but it's no big deal long as twrp still working all that means atm

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Keyboard mapping fixed

All themes have been updated to version 2.0

This fixes any keyboard mapping problems you were having. Apparently the space bar, period, and backspace were all inoperable. Also the further right you went on the keyboard the less the keys worked. Come to find out, I did no re-sizing for the keyboard layout. Guess I was happy and excited that I actually got everything else working.

But everything should all be good now. Keyboard is working 100%

Download the new version 2.0 in the OP

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
how sir?

SENT FROM A BADASS DNA WITH A CRACKED SCREEN!

I made the theme folder inside of twrp folder then renamed the zip and copied the renamed zip in theme folder and booted into recovery. I was able to get mycomp dude twrp theme to work and thought to myself if I can get his theme to work I can get jw theme to work and got that mofo to work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Devices: HTC Droid DNA (also other 1080x1920 devices)
    Resolution: 1080x1920

**Screenshots are quickly made with Photoshop. Icons may not be quite actual size, but close enough

:good:Thanks to Dees_Troy for this awesome recovery and instructing me on packaging a theme for us to use

Instructions

1. download your choice of theme
    2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
    3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
    4. reboot to recovery
    5. enjoy :D

Themes
    TWRP Reloaded

rSFjV675
    Nb6yJzsy
    vfT3kZJn
    AZ9mMHY2
    lhWYerTd

Changelog

• 03.25.2014 - Added Carbon Series. Updated TWRP Reloaded Series ONLY to v.2.7.0.0
    • 08.30.2013 - WIP Green ReVamped Theme
    • 08.29.2013 - Themes work with TWRP v2.6.0.0
    • 04.14.2013 - Re-themed all themes to fully support TWRP 2.5.0.0 (OTG support, screen settings, etc)
    • 04.11.2013 - Added missing OTG support, updated default TWRP themes, and a little re-sizing for the Reloaded Series
    • 04.10.2013 - Updated all themes to be compatible with TWRP 2.5.0.0
    • 03.11.2013 - Fixed hotboot issue when "swiping to confirm" Updated Steel Series, and Beats Series to v2.0
    • 12.20.2012 - Initial Release

Downloads

all themes will work with 2.7.0.0 HOWEVER the carbon and twrp reloaded series are fully compatible with 2.7.0.0

FAQs

• After installing TWRP v2.4.2.0 my theme hotboots back to recovery when I "swipe to confirm"
    Some themes have been known to cause a hotboot in recovery when you "swipe to confirm". If this happens, the fix is to reload the theme. Advanced > Reload Theme

This issue has been resolved. Apparently, due to the theming of the slider itself (not sure if its a size limit or dimension limit) this was the cause of the hotboot error.

• Will these themes work on other devices?
    As long as your device supports the same resolution these themes are in, they should work. The s4 has been confirmed as well as the butterfly and other 1080x1920 devices.
    [WIP] - Steel Red v1.0

I have been working on this theme for a little while. I have been busy with new projects at work, so it my be some time before I am complete with it, but thought I would share a little preview of what may come...

Let me know what you think. Thanks
    Steel Beats v1.0

New theme is fully functional :)

Instructions

1. download theme
    2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
    3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
    4. reboot to recovery

Steel Beats: download here

*didn't have too much time to make a good preview, but here is a little shot.
    Now available for download!

Instructions

1. download your choice of theme
    4. reboot to recovery

Downloads

Default TWRP - download here
    Hows this looking?

HR6xdiYB