How to enable themes on the att lg g2

Search This thread

nabril15

I share this gem with you courtesy of someone called Leftarmspinner.
TO ENABLE THEMES ON THE ATT LG G2.

1. Download and install Launcher Pro from Google Play (you don't need to set it as default launcher or anything) and Later you can uninstall. This enables the hidden settings menu, which most of us have done one way or another.
2. Add Activities widget to your LG Launcher home screen. Search for Home > com.lge.launcher2.hiddenmenu.LGHomeHiddenMenuActivity

3. Voilà now you have access to hidden settings from your Home screen. Look for the setting feature_use_theme and check it off.

4. You can now use themes!!!! How cool.

Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app

antawnm26

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta

1. Download and install Launcher Pro from Google Play (you don't need to set it as default launcher or anything) and Later you can uninstall. This enables the hidden settings menu, which most of us have done one way or another.
2. Add Activities widget to your LG Launcher home screen. Search for Home > com.lge.launcher2.hiddenmenu.LGHomeHiddenMenuActivity

3. Voilà now you have access to hidden settings from your Home screen. Look for the setting feature_use_theme and check it off.

Nice find thanks....Once you enable it can you delete the app and still have access to the theme?

Last edited:

hemanshu025

Feb 2, 2011
Thats f***€g great man. Thank you so much. It worked like a gem. ?????

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nabril15

How do u add activities widget ? I can't get into xposed because I'm unrooted

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Here it is
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49920364
Go to the op

Here is another way
Anyway guys, I found a solution to acces to the hidden setting without installing Launcher Pro.
Just get "Any Shortcut" on the market (here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oboenikui.anyshortcut)), then create a shortcut with these parameters :
*Application :* com.lge.launcher2
*Activity :* com.lge.launcher2.hiddenmenu.LGHomeHiddenMenuActivity (without a space between "Activ" and "ity" !)
*Action :* nothing
*Intent :* nothing
(See screenshot in attachment).
Then : create, your shortcut is done !
And you have access to the launcher hidden settings

DONT FORGET THAT THANKS BUTTON

Last edited:

jpoejr

Dec 24, 2012
This no longer works after AT&T update to D80020U. Any fix for this?

Nevermind. User error. It still works. Sorry guys.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

L.law1iet

Jul 6, 2014
Great!!!

Work for me, thanks a lot!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How do u add activities widget ? I can't get into xposed because I'm unrooted

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Here it is
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49920364
    Go to the op

Here is another way
    Anyway guys, I found a solution to acces to the hidden setting without installing Launcher Pro.
    Just get "Any Shortcut" on the market (here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oboenikui.anyshortcut)), then create a shortcut with these parameters :
    *Application :* com.lge.launcher2
    *Activity :* com.lge.launcher2.hiddenmenu.LGHomeHiddenMenuActivity (without a space between "Activ" and "ity" !)
    *Action :* nothing
    *Intent :* nothing
    (See screenshot in attachment).
    Then : create, your shortcut is done !
    And you have access to the launcher hidden settings

DONT FORGET THAT THANKS BUTTON