To all - please help !!!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

eabrillos

Nov 26, 2008
Hi everyone,

please help me, after upgrading my phone to various 6.5roms last night-all was successful, and im wondering why before going to sleep, the last rom i upgraded it stuck to " tap the screen to set up the phone to windows " then nothing happens after i tap the screen.

Next day, i'd try other rom, but then same happen, it stuck to " tap the screen to set up the phone to windows."

uhuhuhuh, was my phone broken?????

Please help.........................................

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Hi everyone,

please help me, after upgrading my phone to various 6.5roms last night-all was successful, and im wondering why before going to sleep, the last rom i upgraded it stuck to " tap the screen to set up the phone to windows " then nothing happens after i tap the screen.

Next day, i'd try other rom, but then same happen, it stuck to " tap the screen to set up the phone to windows."

uhuhuhuh, was my phone broken?????

Please help.........................................

Give more details plz.....

Anyways here are some suggestions

1. If in the tap screen the screen goes white then just guess the position of the arrow and tap in middle and u will see all.

2. Or try to charge your battery then try to flash a working rom....

eabrillos

Nov 26, 2008
jagan2,

Thanks a lot sir, what I did was I just take out the battery and memopry card for about 30 minutes, and flashed again the ROM, it's all okey now.

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Lol, Btw hope to hear new lite builds from you soon, check out Andrewsh ROM using Asus P525, latest ROM 28217, its very nice and had been using his updated ROMs for more almost 2 years.

That type of rom i have already made and using it but it has no bluetooth coz i had to remove bluetooth for working today setting etc...

I wish that opal prob soon get resolved so that i can share rom with u all. No one is sharing the secret who have figured it out like nguoc although i have requested him lets see if he tell us or not...

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
well it's like KFC's gravy, they don't want to share the secret Ingredients. :D ;)

But rem you yourself think thats not fair. As who taught them all these cooking stuffs offcourse our xda then when we are asking something why they cant share? Are we asking money to them? Just how to fix a problem that many are facing..:(