HQ Smart Flip Stand Nexus 10

Search This thread

radar5

Jul 22, 2008
P-Ville
nice video review. I have the blurex but feel it is too thick. I may take a shot at this one if the tpu case I ordered doesn't pan out.

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI
Got mine today. Ordered it at 8pm Tuesday and it was in my possession by 1pm Thursday (free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime). I'm impressed. As I stated in an earlier post, I was extremely disappointed with my Poetic Slimline. This one is just about perfect. Add in the fact that it was $5 less than the poetic and shipped in a quarter of the time and I couldn't be happier.

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Got mine today. Ordered it at 8pm Tuesday and it was in my possession by 1pm Thursday (free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime). I'm impressed. As I stated in an earlier post, I was extremely disappointed with my Poetic Slimline. This one is just about perfect. Add in the fact that it was $5 less than the poetic and shipped in a quarter of the time and I couldn't be happier.
Do you also think that this doesn't hold the nexus 10 as hard as the poetic? Post some impressions please! I'll receive it on tuesday.

plaktoets

Jun 6, 2008

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI
Do you also think that this doesn't hold the nexus 10 as hard as the poetic? Post some impressions please! I'll receive it on tuesday.

Absolutely. The tablet is easy to put it and remove - unlike the Slimline which feels like something will break because it's so tight. At the same time it's quite secure. There's no wiggle room so it's not going to fall out accidentally. And this might be a little placebo effect on my part as I'm already happy with the case, but it feels lighter than the Poetic Slimline. Also visually it is much more appealing, despite being very similar. The MoKo doesn't have the bright gaudy logo and appears to be put together better - no frayed corners or glue residue like on the Slimline I got. My cover also secures much better. My slimline was so loose a simple shake would cause the cover to open. But best of all, the power/volume buttons aren't difficult to reach as there's no plastic bar running across the area.

If there's something specific you want to know about let me know.

Reactions: jdavet and lKBZl

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Absolutely. The tablet is easy to put it and remove - unlike the Slimline which feels like something will break because it's so tight. At the same time it's quite secure. There's no wiggle room so it's not going to fall out accidentally. And this might be a little placebo effect on my part as I'm already happy with the case, but it feels lighter than the Poetic Slimline. Also visually it is much more appealing, despite being very similar. The MoKo doesn't have the bright gaudy logo and appears to be put together better - no frayed corners or glue residue like on the Slimline I got. My cover also secures much better. My slimline was so loose a simple shake would cause the cover to open. But best of all, the power/volume buttons aren't difficult to reach as there's no plastic bar running across the area.

If there's something specific you want to know about let me know.
The only thing I was worried about is weight and when you put the case like a stand, if it won't "move" from the strenght you do touching the screen or whatever.

Sorry for my english.

moosetender8

May 19, 2008
Potomac, MD
MoKo vs Poetic (MoKo wins!)

My first case was the Poetic, but the quality was not very good. The magnets started to come lose, and the ends of the case began to come apart. It was also very tight and not easy to remove my Nexus 10.

I ordered the MoKo from Amazon, and thanks to Prime, it arrived today. So far, it seems to not be as heavy as the poetic and the build quality appears better. Also, the power and volume buttons are not blocked, which is great when compared to the Poetic. Glad I made the switch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did a video comparison of the Moko Slim-fit (this case) and the poetic slimline case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9yym_JTukw

Let me know what you think!
    Okay guys, so got the moko today. I really like it, fits very well, easy to put in and out, great materials, not bad smell, no ports blocked, everything fine. Magnets are working well, so the function of auto wake/sleep is working properly. Protects well, and isn't heavy (I used a weighing scales and it showed 215g). I recommend to buy it.
    Does anyone have this case? http://www.ebay.com/itm/15097694068...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=150976940684&_rdc=1

It looks pretty nice, would be interested on knowing how is it going. I have sent them an e-mail asking for a video if it's possible.

$(KGrHqV,!k8FC3ZZTTG0BQ7Dc,2mf!~~60_12.JPG
    Sorry for that, I though I could put it private and then share the link, I see I can't. Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPRT6gza4bw
    Yeah, I had noticed that too. I was okay with it as I figured it offered more protection while out of the house and I could charge it by folding the cover back. But understand why some would not accept this.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app