[Q] Wake device up faster?

Search This thread

animedreamer240

Mar 1, 2014
It's a little annoying that it takes 3 seconds for the screen to turn on from standby mode. It was almost instant on my Galaxy Note. Is there a way to make it faster?

Also, is there a way to configure the home button when you press it in? By default, it opens a web browser, but I'd rather see the power off options or something more useful.

Thanks. ^^

Reactions: Silkmeister1

sharingan

May 30, 2013
It's a little annoying that it takes 3 seconds for the screen to turn on from standby mode. It was almost instant on my Galaxy Note. Is there a way to make it faster?

Also, is there a way to configure the home button when you press it in? By default, it opens a web browser, but I'd rather see the power off options or something more useful.

Thanks. ^^

bro both of these things are different
also this is not due to lag or bad hardware it is by default and you cannot change it so stay with it

also about that home button thing open settings see if you can find something

ky3bmu4

Aug 31, 2010
This is just unbelievable how long does it take to wake up for this Tab. One of the worst things about it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks. ^^