[HELP] Firmware Updates

Search This thread

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
I want to update my firmware, but fail. The update file is 0,83Mb. My current firnware is DXKK2, I want to update to the latest versions. What should i do? Please give me the easiest instructions. I will give you a thanks if you help me. :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
flash what ever firmware you like via odin

firmwares are on my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta
Sure that u r in stock rom.
Go to Settings Then About Phone Then Software Updates click on update Then Downloads The File After Complete Update the phone will restart

Ya, but when the phone restart and then installing the new firmware it fail or unsuccessful only can 27%. Then the phone reboot, and after rebooting it says fail and try to install by kies.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I don't understand flash firmware via odin. Any other suggestions sir?

if you dont understand best to search google for how to flash firmware via odin

in order to change firmwares on a samsung phone you use a tool called odin to flash the firmware onto your phone - that is the only way to change your firmware in this samsung phone if software update/kies update does not work

Last edited:
Reactions: mrafi

mrafi

Jan 4, 2014
Jakarta

in order to change firmwares on a samsung phone you use a tool called odin to flash the firmware onto your phone - that is the only way to change your firmware in this samsung phone if software update/kies update does not work

Wow thanks i understand now. That is so easy...
:D

iamrocker

Mar 11, 2014
Ya, but when the phone restart and then installing the new firmware it fail or unsuccessful only can 27%. Then the phone reboot, and after rebooting it says fail and try to install by kies.

hey if you root and delete or modify something in the stock rom
firmware update will surely fail

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't understand flash firmware via odin. Any other suggestions sir?