[Q] screen capture/ screen shot app

Search This thread

itsWLM

Mar 27, 2011
i am running myn's warm twopointtwo and was wondering what the best screen capture app is?

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
The Shoot Me app is very good and easy to use. Whether it is the best is subjective. All I know is that it works and works well....;)

posting & replying via the XDA Premium app.

itsWLM

Mar 27, 2011
The Shoot Me app is very good and easy to use. Whether it is the best is subjective. All I know is that it works and works well....;)

i use that now, but i don't like the shake to capture. i never know whether or not it took the picture.

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
I understand. You can change the settings from shake to blocking the sensor and a few others as well as enable the camera click sound to alert you when you've taken the snapshot. Anyway, DroCap is another highly used screen capture app. I haven't used it myself but many people have. Give a try.

Reactions: itsWLM

itsWLM

Mar 27, 2011
I understand. You can change the settings from shake to blocking the sensor and a few others as well as enable the camera click sound to alert you when you've taken the snapshot. Anyway, DroCap is another highly used screen capture app. I haven't used it myself but many people have. Give a try.

thanks for the help.

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
I'm sorry. The name is drocap2 for root. It's free and it is in there. I just checked and saw it. If you search for drocap, it will display it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.