[ROM][PORT] Jumping Jelly Beans v0.1 Jul. 14, 2012

Search This thread

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
f88Wwur0

This release is a port of source built Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 Jellybean using Preludedrew's Evervolv JB as the base ROM. Big thanks to Preludedrew for getting the first shooter JB ROM. Below you will find a feature list, changelog and download links for my ROM. The Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 ROM was compiled by me.

YKoSyw5G

What Works
  • Text
  • Call
  • Charging
  • Data
  • Battery Indicator
  • Brightness
  • Auto Rotation
  • Bluetooth
  • Hardware Buttons
  • Vibration
What Doesn't Work
  • Audio
  • Camera
  • WiFi
  • USB Mounting
  • You Tell Me

B4lUpUrj

| Jul. 14, 2012 |
  • Initial Release

5WUeFL7k

| Jul. 14, 2012 |

vnyborg

Apr 4, 2008
Loganville,GA
Damn I just switched to the epic 4G touch. Think I'm coming to back just to give this a go.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

bmxrider4444

Jun 27, 2009
Norman, OK
Might be a weird question, but since calls work, can you hear the person and them you, I just happened to notice audio isn't working so wanted to make sure. Thanks for your work dastin, I remember you from the Hero forums, I think my wife is still running one of your ROMs on her hero.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
Might be a weird question, but since calls work, can you hear the person and them you, I just happened to notice audio isn't working so wanted to make sure. Thanks for your work dastin, I remember you from the Hero forums, I think my wife is still running one of your ROMs on her hero.

No audio so you can't hear them. Idk if they can hear you. My brother was being moody and wouldn't help with a proper test.

You're welcome! :) Can I ask which ROM is she running?

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

Reactions: basicseamstress

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
Nice job Dastin, thx for this.! :)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

bmxrider4444

Jun 27, 2009
Norman, OK
No audio so you can't hear them. Idk if they can hear you. My brother was being moody and wouldn't help with a proper test.

You're welcome! :) Can I ask which ROM is she running?

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

It's the team hydra zerosense ROM, so not all yours, but she loves it, and I've seen your other work, such as the honeycomb ROM for the hero as well as you CWM port.

rajnallan

Jun 19, 2010
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
Read the OP. I built the Galaxy Nexus JB ROM from source, then used Preludedrew's shooter JB ROM as a base. I'm working on pure shooter JB from source though.

Good morning Dastin. What a pleasant surprise....I was out yesterday evening and this morning I saw your post. Downloaded, installed ...no hiccups at all. smooth as a butter..Known issues as stated...Once the audio works I can leave it on in the phone and keep updating and testing. Thanks for the tremendous efforts....Look forward to the next revision..I appreciate your methodical approach to quality output.

Thanks a lot and have a great weekend.

craig.pulliam

Jun 29, 2010
Google Now not working. After you sign up the Google search feature crashes constantly. Pretty sweet though. Very smooth. I also get really good 3g speed with this ROM.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

beatdroppah

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
yeah im very anxious to try it as well but, as with most people i would assume, the no audio is a deal breaker. cant wait till you get more features up and running. thanks for all the hard work gonna keep an eye on this for sure :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    f88Wwur0

This release is a port of source built Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 Jellybean using Preludedrew's Evervolv JB as the base ROM. Big thanks to Preludedrew for getting the first shooter JB ROM. Below you will find a feature list, changelog and download links for my ROM. The Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 ROM was compiled by me.

YKoSyw5G

What Works
    • Text
    • Call
    • Charging
    • Data
    • Battery Indicator
    • Brightness
    • Auto Rotation
    • Bluetooth
    • Hardware Buttons
    • Vibration
    What Doesn't Work
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • WiFi
    • USB Mounting
    • You Tell Me

B4lUpUrj

| Jul. 14, 2012 |
    • Initial Release

5WUeFL7k

| Jul. 14, 2012 |
    Funny how when the error tells you what to do but yet he was stumped... And this was the guy promising working 3D and wimax for JB.... And he has to ask dastin how to fix them none the less... Anyone following that bs or donated to him.. feel sorry for you. Get a refund and give it to dastin for doing the actual work. Wake up people.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28970536

And thats a simple error. Same with the kernel one he runs into after this.. these are not uncommon errors and are easy fixes if you know what your doing.
    Funny how when the error tells you what to do but yet he was stumped... And this was the guy promising working 3D and wimax for JB.... And he has to ask dastin how to fix them none the less... Anyone following that bs or donated to him.. feel sorry for you. Get a refund and give it to dastin for doing the actual work. Wake up people.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28970536

And thats a simple error. Same with the kernel one he runs into after this.. these are not uncommon errors and are easy fixes if you know what your doing.
    your opinions are totally unnecessary, although he made promises unkept, he IS trying, please lets work TOGETHER like xda should be, remember, YOU learned here too, pass it on, and stop making me angry.
    Ahem, I never said anything about WiMax - I don't have WiMax. Stop making crap up, jesus.

You have to understand that these things take a while to fix, while I was waiting for JB to compile I was on my other laptop coding fixes for 3D and camera, aswell as working with some other devs who had some ideas about it (we have working 3D video)
    see above, exactly.