[Q] HTCdev unlock bootloader not working!

Search This thread

xbxluke

Mar 27, 2011
I have tried with 4 different browsers to get the 'begin unlock bootloader' button on the HTCdev bootloader page to have any function at all once ive signed in, with no success.

Doesnt work for any device i choose from the list and its extremely frustrating to say the least!!!

I have got the latest stock version of ICS on my sensation xe so I am unable to use Revolutionary either...

Anyone got any suggestions for other programs i could use?

jmckenna7

Nov 2, 2010
I came across this same problem today. Looks like there is a scripting error on the site. If you go to htcdev.com first, login, and navigate to the bootloader unlock page this should work. I kept on going to unlock bootloader page directly. This did not work.

xMutant

Dec 15, 2010
HTCDEV solution? wow

@jmckenna7 yep that fixed problem I have tried on and off for a few days and that solved it.
"I came across this same problem today. Looks like there is a scripting error on the site. If you go to htcdev.com first, login, and navigate to the bootloader unlock page this should work. I kept on going to unlock bootloader page directly. This did not work."

8 hundred and 32 "thank you's!"

kinki

Jan 2, 2009
HTC Chacha

HTCDev link is not working for me either. The links and solutions on here are for HTC Sensation , would it work for hTC Chacha?

realsis

Sep 30, 2011
california
For the cha cha no it will work for sensation, check to see if xda has a cha cha site as I'm only familiar with sensation. Perhaps they have a chacha forum? I'm not sure. You can search and see.but this is the solution for the sensation only don't try it with your device. It can harm it. See if their is a forum for your particular device. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

jatintan007

Sep 11, 2008
no flash screen on mobile after flashing

after flashing unloctoken from cmd by fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
i m not able to get any flash screen on my htc evo 3d gsm i m on

hboot 1.48.0005

build no 1.14.0.0 cl95535-keys
i m on ginger bread not able to update to ics.
default ics update is not also coming on my mobile

i m tired of doing it i hv done whole process like 100 times but splash screen dsnt appears on my mobile
i htc driver+java+htcsync+adt-bundle-windows

is their any other method to unlock my htc evo 3d gsm then htcdev pls help me i m trying this from last 1 year not no sucess yet

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
after flashing unloctoken from cmd by fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
i m not able to get any flash screen on my htc evo 3d gsm i m on

hboot 1.48.0005

build no 1.14.0.0 cl95535-keys
i m on ginger bread not able to update to ics.
default ics update is not also coming on my mobile

i m tired of doing it i hv done whole process like 100 times but splash screen dsnt appears on my mobile
i htc driver+java+htcsync+adt-bundle-windows

is their any other method to unlock my htc evo 3d gsm then htcdev pls help me i m trying this from last 1 year not no sucess yet

why don't you ask in evo 3d forum?

Swis21

Nov 27, 2010
I have been trying to get HTCdev site to even load in three different browsers and I'm just getting very upset with it. I've used it to unlock my Tbolt and I had no issues, but now I can hardly get the site to barely load.

Top Liked Posts