Help - G2 or Nexus 5

Search This thread

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Oh, G2.
If camera it's not an issue you'll love the G2
It's beautiful in the hand, the screen is silky, silly, and the images are great.

Even the camera is excellent but it's picky and you have to worth at it... You need to take at least five pictures for everyone you keep… very disturbing !

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if you have to ask then just go with the nexus 5.....because you obviously dont know the importance of owning the G2 so you will not miss it.
    I came from a GNex running cm 10.1 and the g2 is a thousand times better. there are things I miss not having or being able to easily configure on the stock Rom but I don't think I could be
    any happier with it. it's not super over the top like touchwiz and even the stock launcher has allowed me not to install nova prime. I'm on vzw so my version has wireless charging.

the battery life of the g2 is simply amazing. this is my first phone without a removable battery and I do not worry about running out of juice later in the day. nor do I have to change my usage habits or carry spare batteries. the battery is going to last the entire day, period.

the knock on feature let's u forget about the button placement entirely. I still use my gn on my wireless network and find myself tapping the screen to turn it on every single time. it's something every phone should have.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk