Chrome text garbled. OmniRom issue or something else?

Search This thread
I seem to have this problem in Chrome where lines of text overlap and become garbled (see pics). If I zoom in and out it generally sorts itself. Never had this with stock. Any ideas please? Thanks.

yquhu5u9.jpg

7aqame4e.jpg

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
Happens to me, too. Only xda forums, only in Chrome or Chrome beta. It may happen elsewhere, but I think it's Chrome and not OmniROM. I've seen others mention it.

Sent from my Nexus 10

Reactions: Chris_c81

Outrager

Jun 14, 2012
I seem to always have problems with XDA forums when using mobile Chrome. First it would freeze after a few seconds of browsing a thread but that seems to have went away. Now it is this overlapping text issue. I just rotate my screen and that seems to fix it.

I'm pretty sure it is a Chrome issue and not an OmniRom issue because the overlapping text occurs even on stock Rom.

Reactions: Chris_c81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Happens to me, too. Only xda forums, only in Chrome or Chrome beta. It may happen elsewhere, but I think it's Chrome and not OmniROM. I've seen others mention it.

Sent from my Nexus 10
    I seem to always have problems with XDA forums when using mobile Chrome. First it would freeze after a few seconds of browsing a thread but that seems to have went away. Now it is this overlapping text issue. I just rotate my screen and that seems to fix it.

I'm pretty sure it is a Chrome issue and not an OmniRom issue because the overlapping text occurs even on stock Rom.