How to transfer data w/o root?

Search This thread

Kensai

Jul 6, 2010
I'm coming from a rezound and I usually back everything up w titanium, since there's no root, how's everyone going about doing this? I've read helium can backup w/o root has anyone tried this yet? Thanks

Kensai

Jul 6, 2010
Nice I'll try that. Hopefully the m8 can read my sd card. I think helium works to export data but dunno if it'll work for this phone.

travisryans

Feb 6, 2009
I'm attempting my backup pro (paid) at the moment.

-T

My backup pro was a flop... Trying Helium now.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Successfully transferred app data for two games from SG3 to the HTC Verizon One M8. I believe connecting it to the PC temporarily roots the phone allowing the app data to be copied.

Good Luck.

-T

Reactions: Kensai

Kensai

Jul 6, 2010
My backup pro was a flop... Trying Helium now.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Successfully transferred app data for two games from SG3 to the HTC Verizon One M8. I believe connecting it to the PC temporarily roots the phone allowing the app data to be copied.

Good Luck.

-T

Thanks, gonna try that once I get the BOGO. :thumbup:

cj2566

Apr 13, 2010
Scottsbluff
HTC sync software works beautifully. I used it and got ALL of my data, minus apps, from my iPhone. First and last time I use ios. LOL!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts