Z2 Chrome Magnify Small Links Feature Disable?

Search This thread

phscyiipfer

Dec 28, 2011
Hi guys,

Previously, when i am using my Z2 (.55), I noticied that when there is a small link in a Web page Im trying to open,Google Chrome shows a small window, kinda magnifying glass that shows an enlarge preview of the link. It makes it easier to click on those small links in the page.
After I upgraded to .402, i can't seem to make it appear again. Does anyone noticed this. Is it the new firmware or related to a Chrome update. I am also thinking maybe it can be that with the new firmware Z2 screen has better prediction on where we intend to click. Thanks in advance!

phscyiipfer

Dec 28, 2011

I think they could have removed the feature, i reverted to 55 (from 402 because im returning device) and have updsted chrome since and it seems its no longer a feature

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks! As i read other people's opinion about this feature, many users thought it was annoying..but for me is a little bit helpful when I'm to lazy to pinch to zoom.. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think they could have removed the feature, i reverted to 55 (from 402 because im returning device) and have updsted chrome since and it seems its no longer a feature

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app