ROM -( 05/06/12 ) TurkbeyRom Ics V12 4.0.3 Blue-Black Themed XWLF Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

messer19

Oct 20, 2010
I´ve tried turkbey after some time and I must say I´m really impressed with this ROM. Keep up the great work!

yaronAD

Jun 9, 2011
Originally Posted by yaronAD
V10 = ONCE AGAIN GR8 WORK! !....you keep breaking your own records
the Phone feels so snappy fast and right - THX M8

Only one annoying problem(since v9 actually) = the auto correction = red underline for misspelled words,
and actually any word that I'm Typing (SMS / BROWSER etc.)

How can I disable it? it acts like a bug - on each keyboard I've tried.
Like someone turned the "auto correction" on and deleted the button to turn it off

its not a bug, its a feature (annoying one :D )
go to settings > input & keyboard, you have there an option to disable it. its auto correction / spelling. dont remember exactly

THAT IS EXACTLY MY PROBLEM :confused:===>>> I DON'T HAVE AN OPTION TO DISABLE IT:eek:.....are you sure you have that option ?

I Know I should have this option to disable it = under settings > input & keyboard
but it is not there and not under any keyboard I've used:confused:

IS it just me ?

aljo00

Jul 31, 2006
Ljubljana
Everything is perfect to me, except
when i type some message and want to get number it takes quite long time to show up (in wanam roms it takes half time less for getting numbers)
Is this adjustable anywhere ?

sharonsa

Oct 2, 2011
phone stucked

hi all,

i have the rom for about a month now. today i wiped the phone using cwm, but after rebooting the phone is stucke now on the hernel's screen (abyss kernel - nonsolosmartphone.it)

i can't even boot it to recovery. every time i restart the phone, take out the battery or rebboy to recovery - the same happens and the phone is stucked on that screen.

what can i do?

wellibob

Oct 19, 2010
Northampton. UK
hi all,

i have the rom for about a month now. today i wiped the phone using cwm, but after rebooting the phone is stucke now on the hernel's screen (abyss kernel - nonsolosmartphone.it)

i can't even boot it to recovery. every time i restart the phone, take out the battery or rebboy to recovery - the same happens and the phone is stucked on that screen.

what can i do?

Use odin and flash a base Rom and try again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Reactions: sharonsa

caanda45

Sep 10, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
So any one else having usb/mtp connection problems that the phone knows it is in that mode but freezes and stops the process? I have to then long press the power button to re-boot?

Okay since flashed back to a Siyah only kernel it s 3.2.5.2 and the usb/mtp file transfer works again. So it seems it is something in the turkbey/siyah special kernel that is not working for the file transfer.

sachs

Dec 12, 2011
Porto Alegre
So any one else having usb/mtp connection problems that the phone knows it is in that mode but freezes and stops the process? I have to then long press the power button to re-boot?

Okay since flashed back to a Siyah only kernel it s 3.2.5.2 and the usb/mtp file transfer works again. So it seems it is something in the turkbey/siyah special kernel that is not working for the file transfer.

Siyah 3.2.6 is very buggy....lockscreen problem, etc...:(

gnarg

Nov 3, 2010
@home
@ turkbey

Hi...
Is it possible for you to put screencapture option in powermenu...because Home + Power button don't work on my phone.

cielik

Oct 6, 2010
Minsk Maz.
Samsung Galaxy S21
Hi Turkbey, V10 has MTP as default instead of UMS like previous version. TurkbeyRom_Disable-MTP.zip just doesn't work. Please make a fix or change it back in the next release, please :)

SwiftKeyed from SGS2

lucky_sidhu

Sep 13, 2011
New Delhi

I have the same problem....I switched back to v9 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts