[Q] help please C6906 no update???

Search This thread

Gromet

Feb 17, 2006
Long Island
ok... my Z1 C6906 which is stock, not rooted or bl unlocked does not see any available update in either PCC or Sony Update Service???

Build Number 14.2.A.0.290
Software ID C6906 R3B

Im running the device on AT&T in New York.

Please, how do i get the KitKat Update??? and why am i not getting it to begin with?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Many people have to wait much longer for the Update specially from Carriers. Just a little of patience. You will get it anyway but you have to wait.

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Read the thread in general. You name it. I'm not saying the ftf method caused them but many users have remedied them by factory resetting. I've also read that users updating via PC Companion have not experienced as many problems. Just a theory.

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Read the thread in general. You name it. I'm not saying the ftf method caused them but many users have remedied them by factory resetting. I've also read that users updating via PC Companion have not experienced as many problems. Just a theory.

Right, just a theory. BTW, issues was reported form day 1 with any update like 4.3. Many of them was solved with a Factory Reset so it's not a news. It happen with the 4.4 as well, maybe more frequently, but I will recommend a Factory Reset after any Upgrade, even if there still no issues. Then I don't know what really stop you.