[APP]Filter Rules for SMS 4.6 (UPDATED 23rd-March)

Search This thread

mohitsapru

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 8, 2008
"India"
Source Code now Open- Project hosted at http://smsrules.codeplex.com/

The most comprehensive SMS management tool which gives you an option to do what you always wanted to do.
Some of the things which it enables you to do!!
1. Filter all the incoming messages and Move/Copy them to a folder
2. Create/Delete user folders.
3. Hide private messages.
4. Automatically delete messages.
5. Archive messages and store in a date-wise folders.
6. Apply rules either automatically or manually.
7. Apply some rules automatically and some manually.
8. Contact and Message content based filtering.
9. Low on memory and battery. No background process to monitor SMS.
10. View and delete created rules. :) Silly to mention it.
11. Simple Deployment and easy interface. works from storage Card.

This was developed with the help of open source project MAPIDotNet .
Needs .NET CF 3.5
Using and Configuring SMSRules

1. All rules are configured through CreateRules GUI in program shortcut.
2. Initial Password also needs to be configured through Createrules GUI (about tab->personal->show)
3. AutoRun, Manual filtering of user folders, Archiving all done through CreateRules GUI.
4. After setting up rules you can use Runrules to filter SMSes.
5. After setting up initial password you can use PrivateSMS app to show hide PRIVATE folder.
The PRIVATE folder will be shown/Created automatically in WM SMS app(tmail)(will automatically open on providing correct password), you need to go and look into the folders to see your SMSes.

GUIDE

FAQs:

1>How to autorun the rules?
To autorun a rule/rules autorun option should be checked in the main menu. auto run run only those rules which have auto option selected.

2>Can I create/delete folders using this?
yes, but you can only create and delete the user folders in SMS account

3>Will copy option copy every time it is run?
No, copy option will copy the message into destination folder and mark the copied message as read at both places. so only unread message will be copied.

4>What folder to select with delete option?
you can select any folder as the message is finally going to be deleted so it wont matter(better option is to chose "deleted items" as it is easy to view in rules view)

5>What is HIDE option!(EDIT)
this option can only be used for now in contacts page.
V3.1>If a message comes from the user it will be deleted from the inbox and saved inside the application. also autorun should be enabled for this feature to work.
V4.1>From v4.1 messages are moved to a hidden folder in the Outlook, so basically the messages are still in outlook but u can't see those.

6> Where to look for HIDDEN messages(EDIT)?
to view hidden messages go to about page and there personal menu->show and select the dropdown to select the user for which u want to see the messages.
From v4.1>To see the hidden messages u have to provide correct password and then click on the show private folder button. Doing this will create a new folder(PRIVATE) and will have all the private messages of yours ;)
From v4.3 An extra shortcut has been supplied which will directly allow you to hide/show private smses. But you need to initially set password from the createrules application.

7>Can i delete the hidden messages?
Yes you can. In 3.1 just select and delete the message and from 4.1 delete it like you delete any other message from your outlook.

8>Do i need to create a folder to store a hidden message?
No, there is no need to select any folder name as application will take care of it. and in view rules option you can find your hidden messages rule in folder named as "#".

9>What is this "#" in contact rules folder dropdown?
refer FAQ 8.

10>How frequently will this app be updated?
As frequently as ideas pour in. ;)

11>What is the initial password?
There is no initial password. After installing v3.1/v4.1 opening personal messages will ask you for a password, that will be used automatically in next logins.
Before using the new PrivateSMS shortcut in 4.3 you need to set up a password for use through CreateRules gui.

12>Can I change password?
Yes, when you have created a password and want to change it you can do that by checking the change password checkbox and providing the old and then the new password.

13>I forgot my password, can i recover it?
no, Contact me here for the solution. ;)
NOTE: You have to create a new password from CreateRules link before you try to use the PrivateSMS shortcut.

14>How to install/Uninstall it?
please uncheck autorun before installing/uninstalling.

15> How to hide the PRIVATE folder?
Just close the application or again provide the password and there you can see the same button will have a text prompt to hide the folder.
For PrivateSMS shortcut it will give you an option to hide also, even if you close the application it will automatically hide the folder.

16> How can i Delete all Private messages?
to delete all the hidden messages go to your private area by providing password and there u can click on the delete private messages button, which deletes all the private messages.

17>When i go to my SMS folder i cant see any PRIVATE folder!
PRIVATE folder will be enabled only when u have started the application and clicked the show button after proving the password.

18>Do i need to create a PRIVATE folder first on my own?
No, there is no need to do so as the application will take care of it.

19>So what folder name should i give to HIDE rule?
refer FAQ8

20>Do i need to delete my earlier rules?
No there is no need to so but all the messages which were stored earlier with hide option wont be accessible. if you used 3.1

21>I want to save my earlier rules! what to do?
Just install the application at the same location or copy the rules.db, ur password and all the rules will remain same.

CHANGES IN 4.1
1. Modified the hide logic, now saves the messages in outlook.(Thanks to krups for sharing the idea)
2. Fixed some bugs.
3. Autorun application now won't remain running after a message arrives(saving battery and memory).

Changes in 4.2
1. Autorun option stops wm default notification and provides custom notifications for the rules applied. Unchecking Autorun starts wm notification.(Seems it may toggle threaded mode in some devices. U may try this solution)
2. Contact names are now in order.
3. First Name last name rules now working.
4. One more option added to add wildcard numbers. to match common format numbers.
5. Some minor fixes.
6. Select option to view PRIVATE folder in SMS inbox opens the tmail application automatically.

Changes in 4.3
If 4.2 is installed please first un-check autorun.
1. Horizontal ScrollBar added to add contact list.
2. New Tab added (Tools), gives option to Archive selected folders.
Archiving will move all the messages from the selected folders to the ArchivedSMS folder and create a subdirectory tree with same name as of the source folder and under that will create folders datewise.Eg
ArchivedSMS->Inbox->Inbox_160110
Tools tab also provides another option to run the rules over any subfolders.
Select the folder from the dropdown list and then apply rules.
3. New shortcut added in program menu with name "Private SMS" which enables you to access your private folder directly.
NOTE: You have to create a new password from CreateRules link before you try to use the shortcut.
4. The time for which wait cursor was getting displayed when a SMS is intersepted, has been reduced.
5. While changing the password from the main application it asks for the new password two times to confirm.
6. Enabling/Disabling Autorun changes the way the New Text Message is notified. Now this will change the sound and notification settings.

Changes in 4.3a
Modifies the cab to create a folder and keep all the exes shortcuts there.
Added a slider control in PrivateSMS application to fetch number of private smses it should display. Keeping it low will display the last one and maximum will show all.
This was done incase you have alot of Private SMS it used to take time to show them, this option reduces the time by limiting the number of smses you want to see

Changes in 4.4
1. Made custom notification optional, you can now select, to have or not to have a notification displayed when a sms is filtered. You can choose it from Createrules GUI menu.
2. If you have opted to be notified it will display only one notification for all the sms you receive and will have two buttons in notification window, one to close the notification and other to refresh, refresh updates the no of rules completed, incase there were more messages filtered after the first time notification was displayed.

Changes in 4.5
1. Menu modified.
2. Option added for scheduled run(Only at first tab)
3. Control over notification, choose over windows default notification, custom notification and hidden rules notification.
4. One bug fix

Changes in 4.5b
1. Fixed SMS filtering in case filtering was done in Sent items

Changes in 4.6b
1. Size reduced
2. Faster filtering
3. Should Work on threaded mode :) Finally

GUIDE
Known Bugs: (Thanks to Jibreil)
1. Autorun option wont work in HD2. Is this a fix?

Your Comments are welcome

Plz report bugs....
PLZ TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MESSAGES, I DONT WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST MESSAGES:eek: Just a precaution "Never happened":rolleyes:

!!!WARNING!!!

Suggested by: LCyberFox

This app uses the MessageInterceptor APIs (to save battery power) from PocketOutlook which is very buggy. may cause tmail (pocket outlook) to lag or completely freeze if you receive messages quickly back to back.
A post on that:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...-a455840c75d4/

ps: This *ONLY* applies if you are using this app using the "Auto" mode, if you aren't, then you're safe :)

Incase you are about to uninstall it PLZ *UNCHECK AUTORUN* or may still lead to some lags.

DONATE IF YOU WANTED/LIKED THIS :D

Last edited:
Reactions: baby1982

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
Please provide feedback

I know it is still a under development app and lot of improvement will be comming but still your ideas/comments will be appreciated.

rwt33

Nov 14, 2007
Nice job

Well done, awesome to see MAPIdotnet being used around the place!

Robert

gabfus

Jan 26, 2008
Pescara
I have installed now your program but I have more contact with equal firstname and more contact with equal lastname, you can add to next version on default option union of firstname and lastname?
Thanks for your work.

VoiceX

Sep 5, 2008
will try it on my HTC Touch HD

normally I sort them manually (big effort), now it seems, I found a solution.

You get my feedback ;-)

ysva

Aug 2, 2009
How exactly should a rule be written?

My goal is to write a rule so that:
  • messages starting with,
  • and/or ending with,
  • a certain word or several words,
  • (without a difference in capital letters or not),
  • get moved to a certain folder that I've created in my SMS/MMS inbox.

My failed attempt so far was to try it the following way:
I created a folder called "Filter".
I then created a new Message Rule.
For the rule I entered "BANANA" in the "Filter Message" box.
I selected the folder in the list called "FILTER".
I pressed "Add".
Now it's in the existing message rules when I select the FILTER folder.
That obviously didn't work but it was a fun try :p

Sidenote 1: I'm using an HTC Touch Pro 2 (European Version) with threaded messages disabled so I could create a new folder in my SMS/MMS inbox.

Sidenote 2: The program's working perfectly on a WVGA screen. Even when I slide out my keyboard and the screen turns it still works fine, apart from the fact that half of the screen hides as no scroll bars appear. This is easily resolved by sliding the keyboard back in.

Sidenote 3: It would be great if the "Unkown Contact" could be added. (The one that lacks a first and last name in the address book.)​

I haven't seen the program work yet but I'm loving it already. :D

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
How exactly should a rule be written?

My goal is to write a rule so that:
  • messages starting with,
  • and/or ending with,
  • a certain word or several words,
  • (without a difference in capital letters or not),
  • get moved to a certain folder that I've created in my SMS/MMS inbox.

My failed attempt so far was to try it the following way:
I created a folder called "Filter".
I then created a new Message Rule.
For the rule I entered "BANANA" in the "Filter Message" box.
I selected the folder in the list called "FILTER".
I pressed "Add".
Now it's in the existing message rules when I select the FILTER folder.
That obviously didn't work but it was a fun try :p

Sidenote 1: I'm using an HTC Touch Pro 2 (European Version) with threaded messages disabled so I could create a new folder in my SMS/MMS inbox.

Sidenote 2: The program's working perfectly on a WVGA screen. Even when I slide out my keyboard and the screen turns it still works fine, apart from the fact that half of the screen hides as no scroll bars appear. This is easily resolved by sliding the keyboard back in.

Sidenote 3: It would be great if the "Unkown Contact" could be added. (The one that lacks a first and last name in the address book.)​

I haven't seen the program work yet but I'm loving it already. :D

Thanks for testing it ysva
well after creating the filter rule did you run it :confused: Menu-> run rules ?
well the current filter works like it will search for whole message content for the given filter and that will be case insensitive.
and also it wont work for MMS:eek:

ysva

Aug 2, 2009
You're welcome mohitsapru.

I created 1 rule.
I opened the "MessageRule" tab.
The filter message was "BANANA", (which I entered in capital letters for tests with case sensitivity).
I selected the folder called FILTER and then I pressed "Add".
EDIT: I did get the "Message rule added" message.
The rule had been added to the "message rules" in the "Existing" tab.

I then continued to send myself a couple of text messages from a different phone number with messages such as "BANANA", "banana", "test BANANA", "banana test".

I then went back to press the "Run Rules" button. The windows loading icon appeared for a couple of seconds.

Then I went to check the "Inbox" folder and the text messages are still there. The "Filter" folder is still empty. I will now do some tests to see what happens if I choose a different folder.

ysva

Aug 2, 2009
Another result of testing: I just deleted the BANANA rule and the application crashed with an unknown error.

The error is as follows:
CreateRules.exe
NullReferenceException

at
CreateRules.Rules.menuItem2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at
System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.Onclick(EventArgs e)
at
System.Windows.Forms.Menu.ProcessMnuProc(Control ctlThis, WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at
System.Windows.Forms.Form.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at
System.Windows.Forms.Control._Internal WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at
Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)
at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)
at
Createrules.Program.Main()

I will continue my tests.

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
You're welcome mohitsapru.

I created 1 rule.
I opened the "MessageRule" tab.
The filter message was "BANANA", (which I entered in capital letters for tests with case sensitivity).
I selected the folder called FILTER and then I pressed "Add".
EDIT: I did get the "Message rule added" message.
The rule had been added to the "message rules" in the "Existing" tab.

I then continued to send myself a couple of text messages from a different phone number with messages such as "BANANA", "banana", "test BANANA", "banana test".

I then went back to press the "Run Rules" button. The windows loading icon appeared for a couple of seconds.

Then I went to check the "Inbox" folder and the text messages are still there. The "Filter" folder is still empty. I will now do some tests to see what happens if I choose a different folder.

Cant figure out y s is this happning... well we will wait till others confirm...
and thanks for testing heavily:D

ysva

Aug 2, 2009
You're still welcome.

After the error I ran the program again and it worked normally. The rule that I had deleted (that caused the error) was gone so that was fine too. I did not get another error. Perhaps it only happens when one deletes the rule, adds it again in the exact same way but with a different folder, and tried to delete it again. That's what happened the last time.

I tried selecting different folders and creating different text messages with BANANA in different folders, but that didn't work. The situation did not when if my inbox was open at the same time as your program or not. I am thinking that HTC's Touchflo might be interfering or that I need to soft reset my phone, I'm going to try that now.

Suggestion: Perhaps it would be easier if a folder could be selected that would be scanned for a certain criterium and then a folder could be selected where to move it to.
EDIT: Suggestion 2: For in the future when you're bored and have absolutely nothing to do and want to add new features: Option to auto mark as read for everything that gets moved.

Note: I noticed that you're using WM 6.5, I'm still using 6.1 because HTC has not yet provided an official upgrade for the european version of the HTC Touch Pro II. I do have the latest .NET framework etc. etc. installed. Might there be a compatibility issue?

Last edited:

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
You're still welcome.

After the error I ran the program again and it worked normally. The rule that I had deleted (that caused the error) was gone so that was fine too. I did not get another error. Perhaps it only happens when one deletes the rule, adds it again in the exact same way but with a different folder, and tried to delete it again. That's what happened the last time.

I tried selecting different folders and creating different text messages with BANANA in different folders, but that didn't work. The situation did not when if my inbox was open at the same time as your program or not. I am thinking that HTC's Touchflo might be interfering or that I need to soft reset my phone, I'm going to try that now.

Suggestion: Perhaps it would be easier if a folder could be selected that would be scanned for a certain criterium and then a folder could be selected where to move it to.
EDIT: Suggestion 2: For in the future when you're bored and have absolutely nothing to do and want to add new features: Option to auto mark as read for everything that gets moved.

Note: I noticed that you're using WM 6.5, I'm still using 6.1 because HTC has not yet provided an official upgrade for the european version of the HTC Touch Pro II. I do have the latest .NET framework etc. etc. installed. Might there be a compatibility issue?

I found out why it is erroring while deleting a rule... when either no selection has been done or no rule is selected...
Well sorry for confusion i am using wm6.1 cooked rom.... i just keep changing ROMS more than changing Signature ;)
I have manila2d and it keeps showing SMSes. well i tried with my inbox open and ran a rule and it is working... maybe someone can give inputs for their runs... maybe some issues with different OS versions...

ysva

Aug 2, 2009
I found out why it is erroring while deleting a rule... when either no selection has been done or no rule is selected...
Well sorry for confusion i am using wm6.1 cooked rom.... i just keep changing ROMS more than changing Signature ;)
I have manila2d and it keeps showing SMSes. well i tried with my inbox open and ran a rule and it is working... maybe someone can give inputs for their runs... maybe some issues with different OS versions...

another test result: contact rules don't seem work either. shame :(

that's it for now with the testing. I'll check back later, if you need any testing done feel free to reply to this thread, I have subscribed to it so I'll get an email instantly.

good luck!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Source Code now Open- Project hosted at http://smsrules.codeplex.com/

The most comprehensive SMS management tool which gives you an option to do what you always wanted to do.
    Some of the things which it enables you to do!!
    1. Filter all the incoming messages and Move/Copy them to a folder
    2. Create/Delete user folders.
    3. Hide private messages.
    4. Automatically delete messages.
    5. Archive messages and store in a date-wise folders.
    6. Apply rules either automatically or manually.
    7. Apply some rules automatically and some manually.
    8. Contact and Message content based filtering.
    9. Low on memory and battery. No background process to monitor SMS.
    10. View and delete created rules. :) Silly to mention it.
    11. Simple Deployment and easy interface. works from storage Card.

This was developed with the help of open source project MAPIDotNet .
    Needs .NET CF 3.5
    Using and Configuring SMSRules

1. All rules are configured through CreateRules GUI in program shortcut.
    2. Initial Password also needs to be configured through Createrules GUI (about tab->personal->show)
    3. AutoRun, Manual filtering of user folders, Archiving all done through CreateRules GUI.
    4. After setting up rules you can use Runrules to filter SMSes.
    5. After setting up initial password you can use PrivateSMS app to show hide PRIVATE folder.
    The PRIVATE folder will be shown/Created automatically in WM SMS app(tmail)(will automatically open on providing correct password), you need to go and look into the folders to see your SMSes.

GUIDE

FAQs:

1>How to autorun the rules?
    To autorun a rule/rules autorun option should be checked in the main menu. auto run run only those rules which have auto option selected.

2>Can I create/delete folders using this?
    yes, but you can only create and delete the user folders in SMS account

3>Will copy option copy every time it is run?
    No, copy option will copy the message into destination folder and mark the copied message as read at both places. so only unread message will be copied.

4>What folder to select with delete option?
    you can select any folder as the message is finally going to be deleted so it wont matter(better option is to chose "deleted items" as it is easy to view in rules view)

5>What is HIDE option!(EDIT)
    this option can only be used for now in contacts page.
    V3.1>If a message comes from the user it will be deleted from the inbox and saved inside the application. also autorun should be enabled for this feature to work.
    V4.1>From v4.1 messages are moved to a hidden folder in the Outlook, so basically the messages are still in outlook but u can't see those.

6> Where to look for HIDDEN messages(EDIT)?
    to view hidden messages go to about page and there personal menu->show and select the dropdown to select the user for which u want to see the messages.
    From v4.1>To see the hidden messages u have to provide correct password and then click on the show private folder button. Doing this will create a new folder(PRIVATE) and will have all the private messages of yours ;)
    From v4.3 An extra shortcut has been supplied which will directly allow you to hide/show private smses. But you need to initially set password from the createrules application.

7>Can i delete the hidden messages?
    Yes you can. In 3.1 just select and delete the message and from 4.1 delete it like you delete any other message from your outlook.

8>Do i need to create a folder to store a hidden message?
    No, there is no need to select any folder name as application will take care of it. and in view rules option you can find your hidden messages rule in folder named as "#".

9>What is this "#" in contact rules folder dropdown?
    refer FAQ 8.

10>How frequently will this app be updated?
    As frequently as ideas pour in. ;)

11>What is the initial password?
    There is no initial password. After installing v3.1/v4.1 opening personal messages will ask you for a password, that will be used automatically in next logins.
    Before using the new PrivateSMS shortcut in 4.3 you need to set up a password for use through CreateRules gui.

12>Can I change password?
    Yes, when you have created a password and want to change it you can do that by checking the change password checkbox and providing the old and then the new password.

13>I forgot my password, can i recover it?
    no, Contact me here for the solution. ;)
    NOTE: You have to create a new password from CreateRules link before you try to use the PrivateSMS shortcut.

14>How to install/Uninstall it?
    please uncheck autorun before installing/uninstalling.

15> How to hide the PRIVATE folder?
    Just close the application or again provide the password and there you can see the same button will have a text prompt to hide the folder.
    For PrivateSMS shortcut it will give you an option to hide also, even if you close the application it will automatically hide the folder.

16> How can i Delete all Private messages?
    to delete all the hidden messages go to your private area by providing password and there u can click on the delete private messages button, which deletes all the private messages.

17>When i go to my SMS folder i cant see any PRIVATE folder!
    PRIVATE folder will be enabled only when u have started the application and clicked the show button after proving the password.

18>Do i need to create a PRIVATE folder first on my own?
    No, there is no need to do so as the application will take care of it.

19>So what folder name should i give to HIDE rule?
    refer FAQ8

20>Do i need to delete my earlier rules?
    No there is no need to so but all the messages which were stored earlier with hide option wont be accessible. if you used 3.1

21>I want to save my earlier rules! what to do?
    Just install the application at the same location or copy the rules.db, ur password and all the rules will remain same.

CHANGES IN 4.1
    1. Modified the hide logic, now saves the messages in outlook.(Thanks to krups for sharing the idea)
    2. Fixed some bugs.
    3. Autorun application now won't remain running after a message arrives(saving battery and memory).

Changes in 4.2
    1. Autorun option stops wm default notification and provides custom notifications for the rules applied. Unchecking Autorun starts wm notification.(Seems it may toggle threaded mode in some devices. U may try this solution)
    2. Contact names are now in order.
    3. First Name last name rules now working.
    4. One more option added to add wildcard numbers. to match common format numbers.
    5. Some minor fixes.
    6. Select option to view PRIVATE folder in SMS inbox opens the tmail application automatically.

Changes in 4.3
    If 4.2 is installed please first un-check autorun.
    1. Horizontal ScrollBar added to add contact list.
    2. New Tab added (Tools), gives option to Archive selected folders.
    Archiving will move all the messages from the selected folders to the ArchivedSMS folder and create a subdirectory tree with same name as of the source folder and under that will create folders datewise.Eg
    ArchivedSMS->Inbox->Inbox_160110
    Tools tab also provides another option to run the rules over any subfolders.
    Select the folder from the dropdown list and then apply rules.
    3. New shortcut added in program menu with name "Private SMS" which enables you to access your private folder directly.
    NOTE: You have to create a new password from CreateRules link before you try to use the shortcut.
    4. The time for which wait cursor was getting displayed when a SMS is intersepted, has been reduced.
    5. While changing the password from the main application it asks for the new password two times to confirm.
    6. Enabling/Disabling Autorun changes the way the New Text Message is notified. Now this will change the sound and notification settings.

Changes in 4.3a
    Modifies the cab to create a folder and keep all the exes shortcuts there.
    Added a slider control in PrivateSMS application to fetch number of private smses it should display. Keeping it low will display the last one and maximum will show all.
    This was done incase you have alot of Private SMS it used to take time to show them, this option reduces the time by limiting the number of smses you want to see

Changes in 4.4
    1. Made custom notification optional, you can now select, to have or not to have a notification displayed when a sms is filtered. You can choose it from Createrules GUI menu.
    2. If you have opted to be notified it will display only one notification for all the sms you receive and will have two buttons in notification window, one to close the notification and other to refresh, refresh updates the no of rules completed, incase there were more messages filtered after the first time notification was displayed.

Changes in 4.5
    1. Menu modified.
    2. Option added for scheduled run(Only at first tab)
    3. Control over notification, choose over windows default notification, custom notification and hidden rules notification.
    4. One bug fix

Changes in 4.5b
    1. Fixed SMS filtering in case filtering was done in Sent items

Changes in 4.6b
    1. Size reduced
    2. Faster filtering
    3. Should Work on threaded mode :) Finally

GUIDE
    Known Bugs: (Thanks to Jibreil)
    1. Autorun option wont work in HD2. Is this a fix?

Your Comments are welcome

Plz report bugs....
    PLZ TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MESSAGES, I DONT WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST MESSAGES:eek: Just a precaution "Never happened":rolleyes:

!!!WARNING!!!

Suggested by: LCyberFox

This app uses the MessageInterceptor APIs (to save battery power) from PocketOutlook which is very buggy. may cause tmail (pocket outlook) to lag or completely freeze if you receive messages quickly back to back.
    A post on that:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...-a455840c75d4/

ps: This *ONLY* applies if you are using this app using the "Auto" mode, if you aren't, then you're safe :)

Incase you are about to uninstall it PLZ *UNCHECK AUTORUN* or may still lead to some lags.

DONATE IF YOU WANTED/LIKED THIS :D
    Now Open Source

Project now hosted at http://smsrules.codeplex.com/
    is there any command line for hiding SMS ? for example privatesms.exe -hide ! or sth like this?

hi again, it is a good suggestion and that means it is not implemented :p