(updated 03 Jan 2010) AgileNotes Touch becomes FREEWARE

Search This thread

agilenotes

May 8, 2009
Hi Everybody,

Happy to announce that AgileNotes becomes FREEWARE since 03 Jan'10!

AgileNotes 3.0 Touch is an advanced notes editor with pwi and rtf files support and finger friendly touch UI.

AgileNotesTouch_H2_small.JPG

Full-functional version (former Pro edition) is available now for free download and personal use:
http://www.AgilityLab.com

Hope it's not an offtopic because of I'm user of X1 too and optimized AgileNotes Touch especially for this SE X1 device :)

Sincerely,
Sergey Orlik - original author of AgileNotes.

Last edited:

AbdullaBHR

Jan 31, 2009
Saar
thanks a lot man. really appreciate it. looking for something like this for some time now. i HATE the windows default notes, Evernote panel is useless coz its online only, Evernote offline application takes forever to load because it has a database crap and isn't accurate when drawing.

Thanks, again. i'll give it a try.

ipporek

Jul 21, 2008
Actually i just prefer those simple Notepad-like programs like UKNote, but guess no harm giving this a try.

AbdullaBHR

Jan 31, 2009
Saar
Can anyone list all the available appliactions available related to note taking because all the one i know are the: default windows notes, Evernote panel, and offline Evernote.
Please indicate whether you can have bold, italics and such, write in colors, and draw on them.

thanks.

cuban88

Oct 10, 2008
San Jose, CA
voice recorder cab

this is a great application. thanks
does anyone know where we can find a plain voice recorder cab?

H

himuraken

will give this a try. does anybody still use the windows note and mobile notes just from the 6.1? i like the basic record voice and notes as it should be just reminders. thanks for the app

agilenotes

May 8, 2009
As for the voice notes we considered such kind of feature as well as drawing/handwriting, but Microsoft is working on Recite application which could become a standard voice notes app for WM in the future. So we focused on rich text and currently are working on drawing/handwriting editor for AgileNotes.