[Help] Xperia v4.3.5 rom

Search This thread

amardeep434

Aug 4, 2014
pune
I have installed this.rom as given.in the instructions and the problems I'm facing are
1:- the boot animation is missing I.e. after the phone is switched on boot image appears then a blank screen then the ui.
2. When I put my cell on charging after switching it off then the battery charging (the flowing of battery and level of battery charged) is.no.shown and the the screen doesn't sleep while.it's on charging after switching off the cell

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
I have installed this.rom as given.in the instructions and the problems I'm facing are
1:- the boot animation is missing I.e. after the phone is switched on boot image appears then a blank screen then the ui.
2. When I put my cell on charging after switching it off then the battery charging (the flowing of battery and level of battery charged) is.no.shown and the the screen doesn't sleep while.it's on charging after switching off the cell
flash ur own bootanimation
and go to setting/purexperia / chose ur battery style & apply and then check ur charging problem solved,:good:

Last edited:

amardeep434

Aug 4, 2014
pune
flash ur own bootanimation
and go to setting/xperia / ur battery style & apply and then check ur charging problem solved,:good:

Okay,it would. Be very kind of you if you could plz provide me the download link for pure xperia z2 boot animation :eek:
Recently i have updated this rom to v4.3.9 from bgos's post the icon size of everything has increased.
I have attached a screenshot in which my dial pad buttons from right side are half. Plz provide solution for it :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-02-08-10-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-02-08-10-12.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: