Wakelocks For Galaxy Tab P7500

Search This thread

sooramma

Jul 15, 2010
Please provide a comprehensive note on Kernal wakelocks and partial wakelocks which are responsible for battery drain and how to fix them in P7500 running on stock ROM 4.0.4,

akarshfrevr

Jun 9, 2012
Bangalore
Please provide a comprehensive note on Kernal wakelocks and partial wakelocks which are responsible for battery drain and how to fix them in P7500 running on stock ROM 4.0.4,

these are something which prevents ur tab from sleeping to see which one is culprit use betterbattery stats APP which provides u the information ...........worry about this only when u flash the rom .......u can fix only by removing the apps which are preventing ur tab from sleeping and sometimes even a restart will also fix

HIT THANKS BUTTON IF I HAVE HELPED

Reactions: sooramma

sooramma

Jul 15, 2010
these are something which prevents ur tab from sleeping to see which one is culprit use betterbattery stats APP which provides u the information ...........worry about this only when u flash the rom .......u can fix only by removing the apps which are preventing ur tab from sleeping and sometimes even a restart will also fix

thank you. I want details on different wakelocks and fixes

sooramma

Jul 15, 2010
I noticed some information about wakelocks on this thread '.[HOW TO] Fix Your Skyrocket's Battery Life'. will it equally apples to P7500 also.

HIT THANKS BUTTON IF IT HELPS YOU

akarshfrevr

Jun 9, 2012
Bangalore
I noticed some information about wakelocks on this thread '.[HOW TO] Fix Your Skyrocket's Battery Life'. will it equally apples to P7500 also.

HIT THANKS BUTTON IF IT HELPS YOU
if u are running on stock then u cant do anything u have to wait untill samsung provides an update to fix problems in ics ..........post the thread address properly

kilometers4

Mar 6, 2012

Why don't you just post a bbs dump and I will interpret it for you :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

sooramma

Jul 15, 2010
Last edited:

sooramma

Jul 15, 2010
On close study of the comprehensive note on wakelocks by T.J.Bender, now I understood the common causes for battery drain and their fix. I am able to fix some of the common wakelocks shown by BBS and my Tab's battery performance has been improved a lot. Big Thanks to T.J.Bender

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.