[THEME] 5UBZ3R0 and other Ninja themes [CM11 4.4.x Theme]

Search This thread

snoozer854

Jun 7, 2013
Over The Rainbow
Sorry everyone for the long time between posts, unfortunatly my laptop died about 4 weeks ago and I lost everything I was working on... However I just got another laptop and I'm already started rebuilding :) I'm hoping to have something for you all shortly.

John if you need anything tested on a tablet let me know.
Got nothing but free time.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

smeatr0n

Jun 22, 2011
Langley
It looks like everybody got done giving up on the update. Personally I really like the scorpion theme and will like to see it is repaired, if that's not asking to much.

JB extreme is pretty much the same theme but without any missing icons and updated frequently. I suspect this theme is dead.

Sent from my thumbs to your face.

snoozer854

Jun 7, 2013
Over The Rainbow
Appears to be abandoned. Which is to bad I purchased all of John's theme's to support him.
Time to move on.
Check out Primokorn's theme's they are updated on a regular basis.

snoozer854

Jun 7, 2013
Over The Rainbow
Which IMHO they should be either removed or inform people that there will be no support or updates.
I'm not just talking about John's themes, but anybody who abandons a product that they are selling to the public.
I am sure John's life has been keeping him from at least providing us an update on what is going on.
I myself I have wrote the themes off as more money I have spent with nothing to show for it.
I did not on the 5 or so themes I bought from John have a chance to really use them due to several text issues, but at the time John was really working to solve them so I purchased more from him to show my support.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app

Krystalmyth

Dec 14, 2010
Portland, OR
Surprising amount of doomsaying here. Listen the theme is amazing. It really is, and offered cheaply for what it includes. It's imperfect. It's also 1.37 dollars. I can't buy a McDouble for that much anymore. I think a medium slurpee costs more these days. The man lost a family member and has consistently stated hard times and that this is a hobby and work in progress. Not a professionally supported development platform. He isn't building an empire here. He's building knowledge. When the time comes and he can release a complete suite for cm11, especially on the eve of cm12, he will and those that have bought it can take all of three seconds to update their themes that took another man hours of his life to give to you, and you barely gave him a bite of a burger to do so. Have some patience. A man has to eat.

Here come shortly, "I just hope that this good JB" .... I enjoy their themes ..... is a developer who thanked helped him to learn theming .... is an example of effort and above all a impeccable quality as far as he could make ..... ..... JB "I bow to who strives and he did." . . . . . a big hug and best wishes. . . . some things may not sound like as I wrote but so is google translator

vengo poco por aqui, "solo espero que JB este bien" .... disfruto sus temas ..... es un desarrollador que agradecío a quien le ayudo para saber tematizar .... es un ejemplo de esfuerzo y sobre todo una calidad impecable hasta donde lo pudo realizar ..... JB ..... "hago reverencia a quien se esfuerza y él lo hizo" . . . . . . un fuerte abrazo y saludo afectuoso . . . . puede que algunas cosas no suenen a como las escribí pero asi es google traductor :)

Gut47

Dec 7, 2016
Hey man can you make a symbiote(from spiderman) theme. I would really appreciate it. I cant make because first of all i don't know how to (which i can learn), second i don't have a working laptop and i am under 18 so its not up to me when the laptop will be fixed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5ubZ3r0 and Other NINJA Themes for Theme Chooser
    for Android 4.4.2 and below on all SmartPhones and Tablets

Rebuilt from scratch and fully working for android 4.4x +

GRAB THE ENTIRE NINJA CLAN HERE: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=jblundon&hl=en

Thanks to everyone for the support over this past year :)

zerobanner.png

Black and Blue SUBZERO Theme for Theme Chooser

*REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS AND A CUSTOM ROM WITH THEME CHOOSER LIKE CYANOGENMOD

UPDATED for 4.4x

DOWNLOAD HERE: 5UBZ3R0 ON GOOGLE PLAY

BEST VIEWED ON YOUTUBE IN 720p FULL SCREEN :D

SCREENSHOTS:

Xw3DqKYf6Ja-FagE9P8eoqEXfwIiq6oCF3N5IsOCmBylJAQL1OY-T2gf8AXmG71MjOk=h900-rw
    2pfYmGn6Cj-ENN06HqLBAzFvGBPy6irK3XoHRt8sJfyCEXoCiybpr2qIykSu5qnqrA=h900-rw

-voLf_V__hWh2iwVoSnYhFgon5PuzsVFNe_kFSel17sOzQAz162A63M-0ho3e441Ehw=h900-rw
    g0T01tucobsVOITZIrI5IfidqWuDlhMUCdb89SvUcN8PepVyUQlabt2j7vpYCulPMLg=h900-rw

wHnPz31x5mjn2zE9rDMYNutHw40zTMxMLmQ8zducL9a3-QvknQigx9V7B2VtfNBGAm1w=h900-rw
    DnCJKi3_jJMz-TY2Hi4FStD_XB-LR10YPXQByinu0ovzuJCKVsGhEO7o7cDIT-qWfJk=h900-rw

7dPt8vpsNNnwsjCw1XoSDYCm4IDDKq3dhwmlYBjrnLertA8--F2fXdp5kZ3Id1ri1iGY=h900-rw
    d38iAHFzuoYmU_1Rkey4mYCQChDzjxMJpPilF_eNgVfuLsIiUzMYDCGaWknDUYP7W4AB=h900-rw

WALLPAPER PACKAGE: N1NjA_CLAN_WALLPAPERS.zip

INSTRUCTIONS:

First Time Install Instructions:

1. Install
    2. Go to Theme Chooser
    3. Select 5UBZ3R0 theme
    4. Apply (You may get a pop up message saying assets are missing, the theme will still work properly)
    5. Reboot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRAS:

NEW UI SOUNDS MOD: http://d-h.st/SY8 === FLASHABLE ZIP===
    REMEMBER TO BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AS YOUR UI SOUNDS WILL BE REPLACED.

OMNI SoundPack for ROMS with that option: http://d-h.st/tLx

ICON PACK: http://d-h.st/Yqd (NEW for APEX/NOVA)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES:

Ignore the "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." message, apply anyway!

If you get "improperly compiled" Error message, it is CM bug, not the Theme! It is caused when you have more than one Theme installed. Set to default system theme, reboot and then apply my theme. If that doesn't work try removing some others to stop the conflict.

Reboot after applying the Theme to get complete theme including new Icons and other stuff.

OLD SIG PIC FOR 5UBZ3R0 USERS:
    sigpic4821390_4.gif

OTHER NINJA COLOR VARIATIONS

smokebanner.png

Black and gray 5M0K3 Theme for Theme Chooser

DOWNLOAD HERE: 5M0K3 ON GOOGLE PLAY

UPDATED for 4.4x | SCREENSHOTS on Google Play Store

INSTRUCTIONS ARE THE SAME 5UBZ3R0 AS ABOVE.

ermacbanner.png

Black and red 3RMAC Theme for Theme Chooser

DOWNLOAD HERE: 3RMAC ON GOOGLE PLAY

rainbanner.png

Black and purple RA1N Theme for Theme Chooser

DOWNLOAD HERE: RA1N ON GOOGLE PLAY

reptilebanner.png

Black and green R3PT1L3 Theme for Theme Chooser

DOWNLOAD HERE: R3PT1L3 on GOOGLE PLAY

scorpbanner.png

Black and Yellow 5C0RP10N Theme for Theme Chooser

DOWNLOAD HERE: 5C0RP10N on GOOGLE PLAY

tremorbanner.png

Black and Orange TR3M0R Theme for Theme Chooser

DOWNLOAD HERE: TR3M0R on GOOGLE PLAY

These are an always evolving project for me, I do them in my free time to learn and for fun.
    THANK YOU so much to everyone who has downloaded my themes and shown amazing support!
    It is very much appreciated and I always love and welcome ALL feedback!

Working on updates all day today, hoping to get everything up and fixed ASAP!!!

* Update pushed, some quick fixes and a themed dialer, so you no longer need to flash the ZIP with the dialer. I added a new one with just the proper mms and keyboard for those that need it. If you still are on a ROM after flashing the black dialer you can dirty flash the rom again to restore the default one and then the theme will work.
    Sorry not many updates lately, been crazy busy, work is nuts, got a baby cuttin 4 teeth and everything else on top of that... but no fear still working on fixes and updates, bug changes coming ASAP!
    Thanks bro, it was no big deal. Like I said, just want to give back to our little community. I'm not talented like you to the other devs so I don't have much else I can offer.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    Hey everyone, sorry I have not been around... I slipped on some ice and wrenched my back pretty bad, been laid up for a few days... however I have been trying very hard to fix issues and bugs. The first and most major one in my opinion was the black on black text in the dialer when searching for a contact. This has now been fixed across the board on all themes, update has been uploaded and should push to everyones devices soon!

MY THEMES ON GOOGLE PLAY

Still have some minor issues that I'm working on, and I'll adjust the Smoke text to be darker ASAP. However this was a big bug and took forever to figure out so hopefully this will make a bunch of you happy :)

Still at it more updates coming ASAP!