(ROM)JellyBean.JDQ39.by.MADDOGGIN(ROM)-UPDATED(3/27/2013)

Search This thread

pglegend

Aug 17, 2010
Warren, MI
had some one else had this issue man i dont know what the deal is its in there if u look in system/app but for some reason the signatures didnt match with the old build or something try to go to system app and install the calendar apk with root explorer

Its because of a dirty install.... wipe factory reset..... and you should be good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Let me see if it worked for budde2 first....

Did my flashable work for you?

My friend you are Phone GOD
0caecc02-3742-af4e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Coycaine

Sep 17, 2011
Reno, NV
Hardly lol about the easiest edit anyone can do! Glad you like it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

silberj

Oct 3, 2010
Vine Grove, KY
I've got a question. I have never had MMS issues, and I have always used gosms. One thing that does occur is that when forwarding an MMS in gosms, it crashes. I can live with that but was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
I've got a question. I have never had MMS issues, and I have always used gosms. One thing that does occur is that when forwarding an MMS in gosms, it crashes. I can live with that but was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Did u try handcent it used to be my favorite, however lately I prefer stock messenger :eek:

Sent from a Bacon Flavored Jelly Belly

silberj

Oct 3, 2010
Vine Grove, KY
Did u try handcent it used to be my favorite, however lately I prefer stock messenger :eek:

I used handcent back in the day when I first got my hero, but I've always used gosms or stock since. I didn't notice until jellybean that it was doing this, so I suspect that has something to do with it.

genericmessage

Sep 20, 2010
So I do love the ROM. But here is my issue. What can I do to fix it? My phone should not die in my pocket when not used

I am on lean kernel and have the governor set to ondemand

42575af0-626e-13db.jpg

42575af0-6279-d578.jpg

Last edited:

graphic1982

Apr 3, 2011
Salisbury, NC
So I do love the ROM. But here is my issue. What can I do to fix it? My phone should not die in my pocket when not used

I am on lean kernel and have the governor set to ondemand
looks like you're on 3G, also look like you got a few programs that are pushing notifications. Sprint 3G is battery killer period. My phone will lose at least 10% an hour just sitting around idle while on 3G. If i try to use it while on 3G it'll drop like crazy.

genericmessage

Sep 20, 2010
looks like you're on 3G, also look like you got a few programs that are pushing notifications. Sprint 3G is battery killer period. My phone will lose at least 10% an hour just sitting around idle while on 3G. If i try to use it while on 3G it'll drop like crazy.

But why is it my CPU that is using ALL my battery and not my cell standby? When on stock ICS it can go 28 hrs with the exact same apps running the same way.

Doesn't add up.

genericmessage

Sep 20, 2010
Did u do a full wipe? Even internal data? That could be a defect. My cousin had that same issue with his gs2 and he couldn't fix it without replacing his phone

But the phone ONLY does this on lean kernel it seems. I was on CM9 and it was perfect. I was on shabby's rom with stock JB kernel and was fine.

This is my routine when flashing a new ROM.

Wipe system
Factory reset x2
Wipe Cache x2
Wipe Dalvik x2

and then I wipe again when flashed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based off stock JellyBean JDQ39
    cherry-picks from CyanogenMod gerrit code here
    I did not use cyanogenmod source to build, used stock source with cherry-picks so this is not cm10!

Whats included?
    -extended power menu
    -cm-power widgets
    -lockscreen targets
    -center clock mod
    -longpress kill app
    -T-mobile Theme Manager
    -volume wake
    -advanced (gnexusparts) color changer
    -performance settings
    -bunch of other mods!
    -build-prop tweaks
    -systcl tweaks
    -uses stock aosp kernel -----> Source

Code:
    [SIZE="3"]
    Changelog*

-JB4.2
    -AOSP 4.2 JOP40C
    -Reboot screenshot options
    -stock 

-JB4.2.1
    -updated to 4.2.1
    -added latest cherrypicks from cm gerrit
    -updated swype
    -Theme Manager

-JDQ39
    -old 4.2.1 binaries-will update soon as new ones are released
    -4.2.1 stock kernel-(aosp)
    -linaro-android-4.2.2-cherry-picks
    -built with android's gcc-4.7 toolchain
    -built with 03 flags
    -added increasing volume to clock
    -added option to haide alarm icon-clock
    -added option to have statusbar show on expanded desktop

-JDQ39
    -updated binaries
    -added paranoid androids pie controls
    -added battery bar options
    -added advanced color settings (works with some kernels)

[/SIZE]
    if you find any bugs please provide logcat or else i cant do anything about it if i cant see whats going on! thanks

Extended thanks to the Following people
    -CyanogenMod- first for everything they do and making their source public!
    -DreamsForgotten-being supportive
    -ShabbyPenguin-for hosting me!
    -TSM
    -Scott Brissenden
    -Roman
    -Jrummy
    -Synergy-pointed me int the right direction to increase performance on my rom. thanks bud!
    -if i missed anyone let me know ill add you!

Not a big thread maker so ill just post the link for yall to download and add stuff later!

Flash thru custom recovery
    -go to recovery
    -Wipe data factory reset (preferably but only necessary if coming from a different rom)
    -wipe cache
    -flash rom
    -enjoy!!

-Google apps included in rom!

Version

STOCK KERNEL VERSION
    Download---Maddoggin_toroplus_ota_03-27-stockK.zip

MODDED STOCK KERNEL VERSION
    for advanced color settings and ad-hoc support

Download-----Maddoggin_toroplus_ota_03-27.zip
    Sorry guys. Sorry for not keeping y'all up to date but some things have happened in the last few months that I haven't had the motivation or even the time to mess around with developing.

I did start working on my Rom again a couple of weeks ago it's got a few bugs and not complete.

In the last three months my mother n law was diagnosed with brain and lung cancer so my wife and I have been driving back and forth to Houston from corpus like twice a week. On June fourteenth she passed away. At this moment I'm in Killeen Texas visiting my wife's family. We buried my mother n law Thursday, she was a veteran and was buried with full military honors. My wife's family all live out of the country some from Kuwait some from Brazil. So we trying to spend as much time with them as possible cause we don't know the next time we will see them.

Anyways I am working on something but won't have anything out soon guys. My plan is to have something out by next update (4.3) so sorry again! And thanks for still being loyal to my thread after me not being around for so long. I thought y'all would have moved on already lol. Thanks tho means allot to me!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
    Re: (ROM)JellyBean.JOP40D.by.MADDOGGIN(ROM)-UPDATED(1/4/2013)

Just wanted to tease y'all a little bit. Lol I finally got all my source merged into 4.2.2 but still need to work out some issues guys. This is just to let y'all know I am working on it. He he!:D

Yes this is my nexus 4 but same source. Lol!
    First of all thanks for everyone's prayers and condolences! Very nice! My wife is doing better throwing herself into work is helping allot. Also seeing everyone's nice post brought a smile to her face. So thanks guys!

As I mentioned before I had been working on my ROM but since I have nexus 4 i been building for nexus 4 all the time. But today I was happy with current build that I started a build for toroplus. Not saying I'm releasing anything yet just letting y'all know I haven't forgot about you! My plans are too have a stable release by the time 4.3 rolls out which should be soon! So keep y'all's head up! And thanks again for the kind posts from my wife and me!:)

updated the OP right now. had a few minutes before heading to school please dont stop posting bugs cause i still work on them when i have time and change my code i just dont have time to process new builds. as soon as 4.2.2 comes out tho i will do my best to update imeadiately. i say do my best because you never now what will happen lol im sure its just a bug update from google but you never know allot changed from 4.1 to 4.2 so we might just get 4.3 lol anyways yall have a good day have to go now. :cool:

edit updated it with previous update 1.22 not a new update! lmao sorry!
    one more thing cause of yall my thanks meter surpassed my post meter so thanks friends!!