[ROM] Incredible Stock OTA [RLS2] [4.06.605.2] [Android 2.3.4] [8/17/11] [Fast!!]

Search This thread

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
Here is a Rooted version of the Incredible OTA 4.06.605.2 w/ Android 2.3.4
You will not lose root installing this rom.
If you like the Rom, Hit the Thanks Button!

This is how Sense is supposed to run.
It has to be the fastest rom I ever tried!!
Enjoy :)

new1-9.png

RLS2 Features

- Fully Deodexed
- Added New Market 3.0.27
- Fixed Verizon Apps in The New Market
- Fixed a few other Build.prop issues

RLS1 Features

- Rooted (SuperUser)
- Stock Kernel
- Deodexed Apps (default)
- Signed
- Busybox
- Init-d
- CWM or Amon RA

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Drewsipher

Oct 7, 2010
Kent
www.myspace.com
Did they announce when the code will drop? That'd the exciting announcement for me personally because I know how crazy awesome you devs are.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

D

Deleted member 2776902

This is great news! Especially for "normal" users. It can only mean the GB Kernel source isn't too far away.

gio2005

Sep 8, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Great news, however..I will wait for the devs to find a root method first and maybe a PB31IMG.zip file as well. I think I'd go crazy with a stock phone.

A big thanks to the devs for all their hard work and time spent. Can't wait to see the updated roms.

RMarkwald

Aug 4, 2010
Middleton
I can't wait to get me some OC'd Sense 3.0 personally

Agreed. Hopefully Chad will have something spectacular released kernel-wise after the source is released, making things nice and stable!

Let the "Can this be rooted yet?", "I got the OTA and Unrevoked doesn't work, WTF?!", and "When can I root, they OWE it to me!" threads start again. I love those oh, so much.

RMarkwald

Aug 4, 2010
Middleton
The reason I had to say it: My gf got a HTC Desire, so I was in those forums right around when HTC put 2.3 up on their Developer site. There was at least a whole page of "I flashed 2.3 but I can't root...WTF?!" threads there. I had to laugh, as it felt like that DInc forums when that 2.2 OTA update (to 2.2.1 I think?) came out and blocked root. It was like the end of the world came.

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
The update will remove root but you still should be able to push a custom recovery back to the phone with adb as the update shouldn't be able to re-lock the bootloader. Unrevoked 3.21 included the unrevoked forever tool. Unless there is a newer hboot version included with the update then I'm not sure what will happen.

masully1984

Aug 16, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
With the updated HTC policy on bootloaders does anyone think this update will come unlocked or am I missing something?

Sent from my Synergy Rom using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a Rooted version of the Incredible OTA 4.06.605.2 w/ Android 2.3.4
    You will not lose root installing this rom.
    If you like the Rom, Hit the Thanks Button!

This is how Sense is supposed to run.
    It has to be the fastest rom I ever tried!!
    Enjoy :)

new1-9.png

RLS2 Features

- Fully Deodexed
    - Added New Market 3.0.27
    - Fixed Verizon Apps in The New Market
    - Fixed a few other Build.prop issues

RLS1 Features

- Rooted (SuperUser)
    - Stock Kernel
    - Deodexed Apps (default)
    - Signed
    - Busybox
    - Init-d
    - CWM or Amon RA

DOWNLOAD
    That would be great.

One that works with any GB based ROM and gets rid of the OTA nag - would be wonderful.

Okay I'll take a look at the update and root it when I have spare time. I don't promise that I'll maintain it (like give it updates), but I'll try to get it rooted as soon as possible.
    Thanks man looking forward to it. Updated market if you could please. And please don't remove any or too much bloat. I like to be able to custom the rom the way I like. :) if possible.

thats exactly what your getting. Fully deodexed, updated market and bloat is still there. Fixed a few things like 3.7 screen in build.prop etc..
    man i bet your eager as hell to get in this update :cool:

Me too..............
    So forgive me if this is a stupid question but what exactly does this mean for us rooted users already running builds of gingerbread? I am running CM7 right now, so does this mean an even more stable version of CM7 will be released once we get the kernel and such from the stock gingerbread OTA? CM7 seems to be completely stable on my Inc as it is right now...Thanks!

it means 720p on cm7