[MOD][JB][S/SL][ION][ACRO] Classic Tab 'n' Grid | Puzzle toggles | Serajr SystemUI

Search This thread

PunchUp

Sep 18, 2013
Here it is!
The problem with this is that the small apps gets reset after every reboot. To fix it, use a root file browser, go to root/data/data and change the permission of com.sonymobile.taskswitcher folder to 777

Reactions: vamsi8145

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6o6m.png

Introduction

Hi everybody!

As users of my ROM Nature Xperia Advance know, I managed to port classic Tab N Grid to our Xperia S, ION and ACRO S. Now, I'll share so that everyone can enjoy it!

Installation

You will need the last version of Honami framework. Get it here and thanks the author.
    Only for deodexed ROMs.
    Reboot to recovery and flash the file.
    Wipe cache and dalvik.
    Enjoy!

h4jv.png

Downloads

- Tab N Grid 2012 v2.2

Changelog

Code:
    v1: 
    -initial version
    v2: 
    -Z1 taskswitcher. 
    -Toggles change it's color according to theme accent
    v 2.2:
    - Bugs fixed
    Thanks for this bro, really appreciate your work, especially the notification bar drop down fix.. :D can you please make a version of this tab n grid port, with the Xperia Z1 taskswitcher..? :confused: because up to now all the mods for z1 taskswitcher, and the mod for tab n grid interfere due to build.prop editings.. :( so I cant have both at once.. Im just using taskswitcher only for now, and will be waiting for your port of tab n grid with the taskswitcher..! :D :fingers-crossed: Thanks a lot! ;)

Take a look to the attachment ;)
    Reserved for customization options
    I hope to have time tomorrow ;)

Enviado desde mi LT26i mediante Tapatalk
    Great work :thumbup: But can't you add a colour picker for more customization? :confused: I really like the white clock :(

Or else let all the text be white in colour? :(

I'll finally make the clock white.

I'm learning Java, so I'll include a color picker when I've enough knowledge :eek: