share bluetooth notifications between android devices.

Search This thread

cylent

Dec 13, 2008
London
I am trying to find an application that will share notifications between two android devices via Bluetooth.

heres the scenario.

i have a note 3. its my main phone.

i have a full fledged android powered watch (Iconbit Callisto 100 SW).

I want my phone to send all notifications to the watch.

I first thought of an app called tablet notifier... i find it lacking though ...

is there something better? something obviously that would have a host and client (client on the watch and host on the phone)

Brandon2255p

Mar 27, 2012
I am trying to find an application that will share notifications between two android devices via Bluetooth.

heres the scenario.

I first thought of an app called tablet notifier... i find it lacking though ...

is there something better? something obviously that would have a host and client (client on the watch and host on the phone)

This is exactly what I am planning on doing. Have you found any better solution yet?

ALSO how is that watchphone? Battery life, etc? (I'm still trying to find the best one out there)

forgin

Sep 11, 2010
I would suggest one of my own apps to share notifications which are in same wifi network...its called anywhere notifications. You can find it in google play and in a post in this same forum.

DrG0nz0

Jun 20, 2018

heres the scenario.

Hey there!

Have you managed to do this in a better way??
Cheers