[ROM] 【4.2.2】【UNOFFICIAL】CyanogenMod 10.1.3.1【ON-HOLD】【GPL】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GIBson3

Oct 3, 2013
It started after I flashed 10.1.3 However I'm back on stock right now for easy access to DIAG mode and it's still happening. I've noticed it happens when switching from HSPA/3G to EDGE so I'm wondering if it's related to the 800/1900 bands being unconfigured...

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Oh and yes I'm on a Rezound ;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

My findings so far line up exactly with this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2055835 (since I'm still n00b status the tread id in case my status prevents the link is ?t=2055835 )

Last edited:

FBAndroid

Oct 31, 2013
SD card not recognized after downgrade

Hello good people. Thank you for your hard work.

Last night I downgraded fro 10.1.3 to 10.1.2, because 10.1.3 was eating my battery like crazy.

I downgraded, everything works fine, but now the SD card is not recognized. I can see the card in STORAGE, and it mounts on my PC fine, but can't get to the apps and other stuff from the phone. When I click on an app that is on the SD card it says "app is not installed". But ES file manager sees and reads the card fine.

Is there a trick after a downgrade that I need to perform?

Cheers.

Last edited:

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hello good people. Thank you for your hard work.

Last night I downgraded fro 10.1.3 to 10.1.2, because 10.1.3 was eating my battery like crazy.

I downgraded, everything works fine, but now the SD card is not recognized. I can see the card in STORAGE, and it mounts on my PC fine, but can't get to the apps and other stuff from the phone. When I click on an app that is on the SD card it says "app is not installed". But ES file manager sees and reads the card fine.

Is there a trick after a downgrade that I need to perform?

Cheers.

To downgrade you have to do a total wipe, including internal SD. Did you clean flash?

Also remember that internal and external storage are flopped around between 4.2 and 4.3 Android based builds.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

FBAndroid

Oct 31, 2013
To downgrade you have to do a total wipe, including internal SD. Did you clean flash?

Also remember that internal and external storage are flopped around between 4.2 and 4.3 Android based builds.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you for the reply. I ultra wiped everything, even formatted the removable SD card, and flashed 10.1.2. All is working except that my internal SD is called "sdcard1", and the removable 32GB SD Card is called "sdcard0". The phone and the apps think the removable SD is the main one.

Is that normal, if not, how do I re-flop it back? :confused:

Thanks.

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
Thank you for the reply. I ultra wiped everything, even formatted the removable SD card, and flashed 10.1.2. All is working except that my internal SD is called "sdcard1", and the removable 32GB SD Card is called "sdcard0". The phone and the apps think the removable SD is the main one.

Is that normal, if not, how do I re-flop it back? :confused:

Thanks.

its is not normal as also al 4.2 roms have an sd card layout bug that was never really attended to...i have a fix bit requires s-off and a locked bootloader that will revert phone to full stock...not just a wipe...thats not reverting or downgrading where as the method i'm mentioning is

scy1192

Apr 12, 2012
My phone's clock froze during the first 1:00am. A reboot would update it, but it would stay frozen. Clock app worked fine. Now that it's 1:00am-2, it's working fine.

scy1192

Apr 12, 2012
Anyone getting crashes after searching with the newly updated Google Now? (sidenote, Google Now is finally fast!)

edit: forgot I was using the Nexus 5 version. guess I'll downgrade for now and eagerly await the actual update.

Last edited:

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Posted cm-10.1.3.1 is now available to download. I have not tested this. I did add the commit that made the cm-10.2 camera more stable into this so please checkout camcorder. Also, for s-on users. Flash the boot.img before or after flashing. I have changed the kernel a little since the previous release. Thanks

Link: http://vp-zp.com/snuzzo/roms/flyhalf205/cm10/cm-10.1.3.1-vigor.zip

scy1192

Apr 12, 2012
Posted cm-10.1.3.1 is now available to download. I have not tested this. I did add the commit that made the cm-10.2 camera more stable into this so please checkout camcorder. Also, for s-on users. Flash the boot.img before or after flashing. I have changed the kernel a little since the previous release. Thanks

Link: http://vp-zp.com/snuzzo/roms/flyhalf205/cm10/cm-10.1.3.1-vigor.zip

thanks for the update, CM10.1 is still much smoother than any of the 4.3 ROMs I've tried, but it seems everyone's moved on

trentonmc24

Jul 16, 2013
Flashed the new update (10.1.3.1) over the most recent build 10.1.3, keep getting force closes when going to settings>about phone.

scy1192

Apr 12, 2012
Flashed the new update (10.1.3.1) over the most recent build 10.1.3, keep getting force closes when going to settings>about phone.

Can verify. I never go to that menu so I never noticed it since flashing.

edit: from logcat:

W/dalvikvm(25810): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40af7930)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.NullPointerException
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2308)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2358)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:153)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1247)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5227)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:795)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:562)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment.removePreferenceIfPackageNotInstalled(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java:322)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment.removePreferenceIfPackageNotInstalled(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java:318)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at com.android.settings.DeviceInfoSettings.onCreate(DeviceInfoSettings.java:168)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.Fragment.performCreate(Fragment.java:1673)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java:854)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java:1057)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.BackStackRecord.run(BackStackRecord.java:682)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(FragmentManager.java:1435)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:5113)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2271)
E/AndroidRuntime(25810): ... 11 more
W/ActivityManager(19179): Process com.android.settings has crashed too many times: killing!
W/ActivityManager(19179): Force finishing activity com.android.settings/.SubSettings
W/ActivityManager(19179): Force finishing activity com.android.settings/.Settings
I/ActivityManager(19179): Killing proc 25810:com.android.settings/1000: crash
I/WindowState(19179): WIN DEATH: Window{4195c918 u0 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings}
W/InputMethodManagerService(19179): Got RemoteException sending setActive(false) notification to pid 25810 uid 1000

Last edited:

mtnboy

Nov 10, 2013
Unfortunately, Settings has Stopped

Thank you all for your work in making our phone work so well with CM. I've been a long-time reader (and user) but have come across something that has me stumped:

On a fresh install of CM 10.1.3 or 10.2, complete with the appropriate Gapps, everything works well, except that I suddenly am unable to enable lockscreen security or access the lockscreen settings. I've wiped/flashed about eight times this weekend, all with the same result. Different builds, different Android versions, same results. I thought that Avast might be interfering, so have removed that program, but even before installing anything else, the same applies.

How can this be? Has my phone just decided not to work? I've got 3mo left on my contract, so as much as I'd like to go to a MotoX, I'd rather save the cash. Thanks in advance!

el Filou

Feb 15, 2008
I may be taking trips to the UK in the near future.

I read this rom should be able to work in London by buying a local sim card (e. g. T-Mobile, orange, o2) and changing the phone setting from CDMA +LTE to GSM WCDMA.

It will also be nice to use high speed data, even wifi tethering it for other devices.

Will this work?
Or is the hspda frequencies not supported by the rezound?
HSPA will work (up to 14.4 Mbps), the Rezound works just fine out of the box on the standard european frequency bands.

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Due to more stability and newer firmware, I will be closing this thread and retiring it to the archives. I encourage you to flash either a 4.3 or 4.4 rom as for now, there will be no continued development on this platform at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] 【4.2.2】【UNOFFICIAL】CyanogenMod 10.1.3.1【ON-HOLD】【GPL】

MWF Nightlies
    Freshly built every MWF Night

ws83Include_disclaimer.gif
    CyanogenMod 10.1.3.1 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
    Features:

• CM10.1.3.1
    • Koush's SuperUser is default
    • Android JB 4.2.2
    • Working OTA system - Requires CWM 6.x.x.x/TWRP 2.6.0.0 or later. Amon RA will not work.
    • Apollo
    • HDR Camera
    • CM's new "File Manager"
    • Lockscreen widgets - kinda
    • Scroll typed text with vol -/+ (CM settings)
    • Bluetooth Calling (Has been reported working, your results may vary)
    • Multi Language Support
    • Zipaligned
    • All images optimized
    Installation Instructions
    I recommend users of this rom to be on the latest firmware and Hboot with an s-off device. If you are not on the latest global firmware, here is how to do it.

NOTE: For recovery I use TWRP 2.5.0.0. Some wipe options below may not be included in other recovery options. Still wipe what is available the best you can.
    1. Put the Rom on the root of your SD Card
    2. Compare MD5 Sum
    Windows: MD5 Calculator
    LINUX: Open Terminal and type: md5sum [path to the rom on your sd card]
    Mac: Open a terminal and type: md5 [path to the rom on your sd card]
    3. Reboot to Recovery
    4. Scroll down and select "Wipe"
    5. Wipe the following:
    Wipe ALL data/factory reset x2
    Wipe /data x2
    Wipe /cache x2
    Wipe Dalvik-cache x3
    Wipe /boot x2
    Wipe /system x3
    Optionally wipe:
    Wipe battery stats
    Wipe rotate settings​
    6. Scroll to and press return
    7. Install Rom from SD Card
    8. Reboot and enjoy!
    Further questions about the ROM
    Please check the FAQ in the second post.​

Note: Please do not mirror the Rom. Thanks.
    NOTICE: I do not provide a changelog. However, you may view the official CM changelog by clicking CHANGELOG

Downloads:
    ROM: DOWNLOAD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GApps: gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

I wanted to say thanks to Chad and everyone else involved in getting AOSP based ROMs working on the Rezound. Without our talented group of devs, none of this would be possible.​
    Source:

Please see post two for additional notes.

Frequently Asked Questions
    HTC Rezound UNOFFICIAL CM10.1.3 (JB-4.2.2)

This is a short list of Q&A that should help you find answers to the questions you might have concerning flashing and using this ROM.

[SIZE=+1]Q1: What version of Android is this?[/SIZE]
    This Rom is CM10.1 which is currently built on Android 4.2.2.

[SIZE=+1]Q2: I looked but did not see a changelog in the op. How can I track your changes?[/SIZE]
    I do not provide a changelog but you can track CM's official changelog for recent changes.
    You can also find device specific changes by looking at Flyhalf205's Github

[SIZE=+1]Q3: Is this ROM S-On compatible?[/SIZE]
    By default, no. Follow these instructions to flash on an S-On device:

NOTE:
    • You must have the Android SDK downloaded and installed onto your computer.
    • You must be familiar with the SDK's install directory structure.
    • You must be familiar with using terminal and know how to cd to the platform-tools folder of the Android SDK's install directory.
    1. Open the Rom zip with an archive tool such as 7zip and extract the boot.img from it.
    2. Place the boot.img into the platform-tools folder of the Android SDK's install directory.
    3. Put the Rom and GAPPS on the root of your SD Card
    4. Compare MD5 Sum
    Windows: MD5 Calculator
    LINUX: Open Terminal and type: md5sum [path to the rom on your sd card]
    Mac: Open a terminal and type: md5 [path to the rom on your sd card]
    5. Reboot to Recovery
    6. Scroll down and select "Wipe"
    7. Wipe the following:
    Wipe ALL data/factory reset x2
    Wipe /data x2
    Wipe /cache x2
    Wipe Dalvik-cache x3
    Wipe /boot x2
    Wipe /system x3
    Optionally wipe:
    Wipe battery stats
    Wipe rotate settings
    8. Scroll to and press return
    9. Install Rom and gapps (in that order) from SD Card
    10. FOR GSM USERS ONLY - After flashing the ROM and GAPPS, re-wipe /data and then flash the GSM patch
    11. Return to the main menu of the recovery and select "Developer Menu".
    12. Select "Reboot to bootloader
    13. Ensure your device is connected to your computer and that your device is now in fastboot mode. This is a white screen and it says fastboot on it.
    14. Open a Terminal (OSX or Linux) or CMD window (Windows) and cd to the platform-tools directory of the Android SDK's install directory.
    15. Issue this command to flash the boot.img we placed in the platform-tools folder earlier:
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    16. Watch the output of the terminal, it should say something like "sent successfully".
    17. Finally send this command:
    Code:
    fastboot reboot
    This command reboots your device into Android. Wait for it to boot up and enjoy your new freshly installed CM10.1.

Note: If you are having issues connecting your device to your windows computer in fastboot, please insure the drivers are up to date by installing the latest version of HTC Sync for the Rezound.

[SIZE=+1]Q4: Where did the Developer options in settings go?[/SIZE]
    Google/Android has hidden this feature in JB 4.2.1 and up. Follow these steps to re-enable the feature:
    Go to settings > about phone. Tap Build Number 7 times. Tapping Build Number 7 times re-enables the Developer Options in settings.

[SIZE=+1]Q5: Where did the reboot menu go?[/SIZE]
    In Android 4.2.2 this menu is hidden by default in CM10.1 and must be enabled.
    Step 1: Enable Developer options using the method described in Q4.
    Step 2: Go to Developer options and check the Advanced reboot box.
    Step 3: Go to System settings > System > power menu. Insure the Reboot menu box is checked.

[SIZE=+1]Q6: What is the recommended HBOOT and Radio for this ROM?[/SIZE]
    RADIO: 2.23.10.0123r, 2.23.10.0124r
    HBOOT: 2.28
    If your device is not using this firmware and HBOOT, its very simple to update. Just follow the guide HERE to get updated.

[SIZE=+1]Q7: Is this ROM GSM compatible?[/SIZE]
    Yes. You must enter Mobile Networks and change preferred network list to GSM.

[SIZE=+1]Q8: Can you add in [insert name] mod?[/SIZE]
    No. By default this ROM will remain bone stock without any modification. It is intended to be the purest form of CM on this forum for the Rezound. However, user created mod submissions are welcome and will be added to the third post (Mods section) if they fit the standards outlined for this ROM.

[SIZE=+1]Q9: When will such and such bug be fixed?[/SIZE]
    Bug fixes are always being worked on. As the fixes are made available, they will be included in the next update version of this ROM.

[SIZE=+1]Q10: This ROM seems a little choppy. Is there anything I can do?[/SIZE]
    Go into Developer options and disable hardware overlays.
    NOTE: You must disable hardware overlays every time you reboot.

[SIZE=+1]Q11: I notice that Superuser isn't in the app drawer, where did it go?[/SIZE]
    Recently CyanogenMod has merged in Koush's new Superuser configuration. Starting in build 20130310 you will now found all Superuser settings in the System settings under the Superuser tab.

[SIZE=+1]Q12: How do I zoom in the camera?[/SIZE]
    In the camera app place two fingers on the screen and spread rapidly :)

[SIZE=+1]Q13: How can I optimize my battery life on this ROM?[/SIZE]
    XDA member md303 has written a very helpful post describing their battery usage and what they have done to optimize it for better life. Check it out HERE

[SIZE=+1]Q14: Why isn't my WiFi working?[/SIZE]
    You're most likely s-on then. You must flash the boot.img that comes with the .zip inside of fastboot.
    If your question is not answered here or you need further help, go to the official Support Thread for this ROM. DO NOT post questions directly in this thread.​
    Well guys, the time for me to retire from this project has come. I've moved on to another phone for awhile now as well as other projects. I simply do not have to time to keep up with maintaining this rom.

So on that I am announcing my successor, Flyhalf205. I promise you, this rom is gonna be in the very best of hands possible. I'd say it will only get better from here.

At this point I have put in for a thread ownership transfer which should take place shortly and the next builds will be in Flyhalf205's hands. I'll work closely with him for a little bit still just to make sure the transition goes as smooth as possible. But like I mentioned, he is already full speed ahead in making this transition happen so that the new builds will work flawlessly.

Thanks for the long time support, its been real good getting to know you all. I've enjoyed maintaining this build as long as I have. Hopefully we'll meet again on another phone :)

See ya.
    MODS UNOFFICIAL CM10.1
    Provided by the community

NOTE: User created mod submissions must follow the standards of this ROM for acceptance.

All mods must:
    • Blend into the ROM as if they were originally entended to be there stock
    • Must not break any of the other features of the ROM
    • Must not be designed to leverage harm unto the devices of the other users of this ROM
    • Should be intended to improve features of the ROM rather than replace those features
    • If the mod is entended to be used as a theme, it must present a professional and clean appearance
    • Must not violate the licenses that cover CM. Open source mods only.
    • Must be flashable in recovery
    If your mods and themes are not to these standards, they will not be accepted!

Onto the Mods

Want to set the dpi for apps individually like you can with Paranoid Settings in Paranoid Android?
    Get the Xposed Framework to do so HERE

Safety! Control what info of yours your apps can detect.
    update-cm-vigor-20130320-openpdroid.zip created by manchucka

Prefer SuperSU to Superuser?
    SuperSU created by manchucka

Well alright then, here you go. I'm giving you the most recent "paid" version of my app WallpaperPlus PRO. You can find it in Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wildstang83.wallpapersplusPRO

But I'm giving it to you for free right now right here! http://forum.mobile-overload.com/sh...-Rezound-31Jan2013?p=1616&viewfull=1#post1616 Redirects to my site first, from there continue to the app.

uPRtUQzmintKOWBgTPR1SrzYoikwgkeA4rbFKnnfWpI2Nm_qzGv5EFQ4KBcXcWmZ7A=w705

Basically what this app is, it is a wallpaper chooser that allows you to choose a 'stock' wallpaper from many types of roms including CM, AOKP, Sense UI, TouchWiz, and Moto Blur. The benefit of my app is none of the wallpapers are stored on your phone or in the app until you select and set your chosen wallpaper. This means the app is extremely light and uses very little resources. I have the ability to update the wallpapers on my server without ever having to update the app, so I will be adding more as they become available. The ability allows you to go through all the wallpapers at once, or by category.

Enjoy guys :)