woodydog

May 19, 2012
OHIO
When someone gets it can you see if its the same radio as the wwe

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sharksfan7

Aug 7, 2011
San Diego
Is it safe to assume that the OTA would fail if I'm S-Off with TWRP installed? I just S-off'd & rooted last night. Still running the stock ROM. Haven't made any other modifications other than uninstall a few preloaded apps.

smoley

Mar 17, 2011
What folder do I find the ota, so we can get this thing rooted?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

ihavoc

Dec 1, 2012
Franklin Square
Is it safe to assume that the OTA would fail if I'm S-Off with TWRP installed? I just S-off'd & rooted last night. Still running the stock ROM. Haven't made any other modifications other than uninstall a few preloaded apps.

S-Off is fine but you need the stock recovery to flash the ota. Also if you removed any stock software it may be a problem as well

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: sharksfan7

fitchpuckman

May 10, 2012
Can you post the OTA

I'm not rooted on this phone and unsure of how to extract the OTA without root access. If you know of a way, let me know and I'd be happy to do it. In the meantime, here's a couple of screenshots of the updated baseband and firmware versions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-23-12-33-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-23-12-33-34.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 444
  • Screenshot_2014-02-23-12-33-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-23-12-33-44.png
    254.5 KB · Views: 414

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
IF youve already updated, the ota usually gets deleted after/during the reboot....if you postpone and reboot itll be either in the root of your storage or in downloads...

I'm not rooted on this phone and unsure of how to extract the OTA without root access. If you know of a way, let me know and I'd be happy to do it. In the meantime, here's a couple of screenshots of the updated baseband and firmware versions.

Reactions: fitchpuckman

fitchpuckman

May 10, 2012
IF youve already updated, the ota usually gets deleted after/during the reboot....if you postpone and reboot itll be either in the root of your storage or in downloads...

ah, of course. yes unfortunately i blew right through the install. this phone is locked down by my company's extremely strict corporate admin policies. gotta love working for the government...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the AT&T 4.4.2 OTA Zip
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407573841
    MD5: 0b2648c271f52d0d543246119dfb2a8d

flash with stock recovery
    Crap, haven't flashed a ruu yet. Where do I get that?

This one if your s-off
    http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu-zip-m7_ul_jb43_sense50_mr_cingular_us_3-17-502-3-decrypted-zip/

Instructions for Flashing RUU Zip Files:
    Download the RUU.zip file and place in your ADB/fastboot folder. I would recommend renaming the zip file to something simple like ruu.zip.

Boot your phone into the bootloader by holding the power and vol up/down buttons at the same time until you see the bootloader screen or if you have your phone booted you can use the ADB command:

adb reboot bootloader

Now use these fastboot commands:

fastboot oem rebootRUU

Should see the Silver HTC logo. Now issue this command to flash your phone using the ruu.zip file:

fastboot flash zip ruu.zip

Now the first time you issue a command to flash firmware/ruu in fastboot it only prepares the flash. You have to issue the exact command again:

fastboot flash zip ruu.zip

The green status bar usually does not reach the 100% mark. When the output in the command window is complete, you can reboot:

fastboot reboot

**Notes about the RUU.zip method. You still need to have the proper CID for the RUU. You can run the RUU.zip with super CID, but you will have to lock your bootloader first. If you are running the RUU.zip as base to downgrade all your firmware because you are going to then going to restore a stock Nandroid so the RUU might not be made for your MID, so you may need to edit the android-info.txt inside the ruu.zip to include your MID or CID.

This one if your s-on
    http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_...3_10-38j-1157-04_release_334235_signed_2-exe/
    Uploading now

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
    No love.. Reflashed RUU, redownloaded OTA package, checked md5 -- all good. But alas, issue remains.
    hFsXVMXl.jpg

Ahh well, guess I'll look for a different way.

You seem to be S-On. I believe in order to flash an RUU you need to be S-Off. Do that first (Firewater) then try flashing the RUU again.
    the tap to pay works?? i was looking at the nfc settings and it only had isis listed....
    Yes, I just used it. You have to open Google Wallet once for it to set up.