Cant text or make calls even with signal bars.........

Search This thread

na_rsx

Nov 19, 2009
Chicago
yup, i need to reboot in order to be able to do so. its weird, at first it happened once in a while, now it happens a lot. does anyone have this issue?

mutantblack

Sep 22, 2006
Tornados City
This happened to me yesterday multiple times. I even formatted the phone twice just to make sure none off the apps are causing the problem. Today the phone is working as it should be.weird...

Mutantblack

JHaste

Jan 7, 2010
Tempe Arizona!
I have had this before...

however my biggest baffle is how i have 4 bars of 3g yet my freaking internet/data doesnt work sometimes... the up and down arrows just stare back at me blank as a sheet of paper

na_rsx

Nov 19, 2009
Chicago
is this a defect with the phone, i got mines in the first week it was released, so i am sure it was one of the first batch, we all know the first batches are iffy. i find myself doing it everyday mostly, i emailed HTC and they said to do a full reset on the phone, and if that does not work, to send it in for warranty, but if its not covered under warranty i need to pay. this sucks, it shouldnt give me this much problems.

deprecate

Jan 3, 2009
honolulu
Happens to me from time to time (once every week or two). I simply enable airplane mode, wait a moment and then disable it. Suddenly my phone is acting as it should.

I simply blame AT&T which makes me feel better :)