[Q] FULL sense 3.0

Search This thread

K7Cobb

Feb 11, 2012
Columbus
Is there a way that the mt4gs can get any of the sense 3.0 lockscreens without root or roms. And is there any way that the device can get different themes i do know that its technically impossible to get it from the market or from the htchub/htcsense website. Ive also email htc about the ics update and sense 3.6 for the device. Ive done it twice and i will upload both replies.

K7Cobb

Feb 11, 2012
Columbus
Here's one of the messages they sent to me..........

Attachments

• 2012-03-03_22-07-45.jpg
    2012-03-03_22-07-45.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 114

yellowjacket1981

Mar 12, 2011
Tucson, Az
Is there a way that the mt4gs can get any of the sense 3.0 lockscreens without root or roms. And is there any way that the device can get different themes i do know that its technically impossible to get it from the market or from the htchub/htcsense website. Ive also email htc about the ics update and sense 3.6 for the device. Ive done it twice and i will upload both replies.

Try Go locker, and Go launcher. Go locker has all kinds of lockscreens, and Go Launcher has all kinds of themes.

AndroidBotx

Jan 21, 2012
Reno/Tahoe
We are not getting ICS officially ever. I contacted my "connection" at htc and he said the HTC Doubleshot will not get updated due to "Tmobiles Add on Skin" meaning expresso. We are the red headed step children. Stop asking htc when we are getting an update cause we are not. We will be lucky to see 2.3.5 officially.

marc12868

Feb 12, 2011
Spokane Valley, WA

Widgetlocker.

K7Cobb

Feb 11, 2012
Columbus
Does any1 know how long it takes to mod your mt4gs and root it and get 2 roms? Can some1 give me the link for team freedom sense 3.5 rom and the sensation 4g rom.

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
Does any1 know how long it takes to mod your mt4gs and root it and get 2 roms? Can some1 give me the link for team freedom sense 3.5 rom and the sensation 4g rom.

Team Freedom never got the rom working.

You need to have ADB (Android Debugging Bridge) Setup.
Then goto the "Unlocker.Com". They have guides for our phone, alongside a video to help.

There's no Sense 3.0 Roms that are worth flashing on XDA. Over on Rootzwiki there's a Sense 3.0 Rom called "Rubix Sensation".

We have an ICS 3.6 Rom. Great since we have WVGA 3.6 parts now.

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Fuzi0719

Jul 15, 2009
Palm Springs, CA
We are not getting ICS officially ever. I contacted my "connection" at htc and he said the HTC Doubleshot will not get updated due to "Tmobiles Add on Skin" meaning expresso. We are the red headed step children. Stop asking htc when we are getting an update cause we are not. We will be lucky to see 2.3.5 officially.
Someone's cousin/friend/uncle etc. has been telling someone crap for decades. 99% of the time it is bullsh*t. People claimed the original MyTouch would never be updated, yet HTC updated the whole lineup, even the old, ancient original one, up to Froyo.

I'm not counting out an official ICS update for the DoubleShot just yet. It might be late, but I think we will get one.

K7Cobb

Feb 11, 2012
Columbus
How do i get the trace input to work on this device id perfer it rather than the swype kb. Its enabled and everything just doesnt work any help.