[APP][2.2+] Vybe - Custom Vibrations for ALL apps (No root required)

Search This thread

itchybam

Jan 15, 2014
Create custom vibration patterns for your phone calls, SMS, apps and games including WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Skype, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Email, Phone dialer, Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and more!

Vybe Pro now supports ALL installed apps and is ad-free, so download now and give it a go!

Vybe was already featured on the Play Store previously and various tech-blogs for its sleek UI and easy to use features.

For any issues, bugs or feedbacks: moeedayazbutt [at] gmail [dot] com

Download Vybe Pro - Custom Vibrations (all apps, no ads):
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itchyfingerz.vybeunlocker

Download Vybe - Custom Vibrations (Free):
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itchyfingerzfree.vybe

unnamed.jpg
unnamed_001.jpg
unnamed_002.jpg

unnamed_003.jpg
unnamed_004.jpg
unnamed_005.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7,883
  • unnamed_001.jpg
    unnamed_001.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 530
  • unnamed_002.jpg
    unnamed_002.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 529
  • unnamed_003.jpg
    unnamed_003.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 489
  • unnamed_004.jpg
    unnamed_004.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 471
  • unnamed_005.jpg
    unnamed_005.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

itchybam

Jan 15, 2014
You can do that in 2 ways:

1. Set for an individual contact: Make a vybration then go to contact list. Apply that vybration as an sms vibration for that contact only.

2. Set for all SMS: Make a vybration then go to apps list. Apply that vybration to your default SMS app.

Do note that if you've done both, then the individual vybration will be given precedence over app vybration.

nice app. how do i set vibration for all sms...?????:confused::confused:

Reactions: xaxexixoxu

xaxexixoxu

Sep 26, 2013
how about for all callsssss??

1. Set for an individual contact: Make a vybration then go to contact list. Apply that vybration as an sms vibration for that contact only.

2. Set for all SMS: Make a vybration then go to apps list. Apply that vybration to your default SMS app.

Do note that if you've done both, then the individual vybration will be given precedence over app vybration.

SchnookoLoly

Nov 6, 2013
Is there a way to apply different vybrations to chats and hangouts on the Hangouts app? I'd like to have a more "aggressive" vybe pattern for when I get a text message as opposed to just hangout messages. Thanks!

HuiBuh_1

Jul 10, 2007
Cologne, Germany
App no longer in App-Store?

Anybody else having an issue with vibration not stopping after answering the call?

Hi,

I had the same Problem, therefore I deinstalled Vybe. But I forgot to delete the custom Vibration for a contact. Now it keeps buzzing into my ear after answering a call.

And the "best" is: the app is no longer available in the App-Store.

@itchybam: Are you working on a new Version or could you send me the apk, so I can delete the custon Vibration.

I have a Mobistel Cynus F4 with Android 4.2.2 (which is apparently the same as a WIKO Izzy).

Regards
Andreas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Create custom vibration patterns for your phone calls, SMS, apps and games including WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Skype, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Email, Phone dialer, Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and more!

Vybe Pro now supports ALL installed apps and is ad-free, so download now and give it a go!

Vybe was already featured on the Play Store previously and various tech-blogs for its sleek UI and easy to use features.

For any issues, bugs or feedbacks: moeedayazbutt [at] gmail [dot] com

Download Vybe Pro - Custom Vibrations (all apps, no ads):
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itchyfingerz.vybeunlocker

Download Vybe - Custom Vibrations (Free):
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itchyfingerzfree.vybe

unnamed.jpg
    unnamed_001.jpg
    unnamed_002.jpg

unnamed_003.jpg
    unnamed_004.jpg
    unnamed_005.jpg

nice app. how do i set vibration for all sms...?????:confused::confused:
    pretty cool...works nice with whatsapp, fb,google plus and a whole lot other stuff...