[NEW][ROM] FD19 Stock. Rooted. Odexed/Deodexed ICS 4.0.3

Search This thread

latinmaxima

Mar 8, 2010
So after setting this up the market doesn't recognize my apps? Anyone else having this issue? On odex.

Also when flashing I noticed it copied, deleted and pushed data? That hasn't happened before to my recollection. Agat an I wrong?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
My bluetooth headset will connect to my phone, but when I make a call it will not connect. Any one else have this issue or know of a fix?

There is an extra setting to toggle now once you pair and connect the Bluetooth. You now have the option it have calls only, media only, or both come through Bluetooth. I don't know why phone was off by default but it was

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

sweets55

May 25, 2009
What is fixed? If your talking about the the silent notification bug it's not fixed in this build. Calk said Sammy thought it was fixed and is working on it now. I use Google+ a lot and I think it's one of the reasons why I get the bug. It happens without making a phone call and I think when I get a message from a huddle.

agat63

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So after setting this up the market doesn't recognize my apps? Anyone else having this issue? On odex.

Also when flashing I noticed it copied, deleted and pushed data? That hasn't happened before to my recollection. Agat an I wrong?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Copy, Delete and push data is present almost in all roms.
There is a Data folder in rom zip with some apps that I added to rom but those are not system apps. E.g. USB switcher app, Quickbooot etc. That data folder is pushed to phone separately.

sandiegopaneraiguy

Jul 5, 2011
San Diego, CA
My bluetooth headset will connect to my phone, but when I make a call it will not connect. Any one else have this issue or know of a fix?
I had the same issue with the last leak and this one... Ive had to go back three versions to get it to work again.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

There is an extra setting to toggle now once you pair and connect the Bluetooth. You now have the option it have calls only, media only, or both come through Bluetooth. I don't know why phone was off by default but it was

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

That doesn't fix the problem. I am able to connect (shows connected on the phone and my truck) but when a call comes in, or I try to make a call it reverts to the phone speaker and mic.

Top Liked Posts