Can't mount /storage/sdcard0

Search This thread

orgasmaddictz

Aug 25, 2014
Hey so my phone fell off this morning and i thought everything was alright, then i restarted it and it would only access to the CWM 6.0.4.7 recovery mode, i've been trying all things, wipes, when i hit wipe data/factory reset, it resets at the middle of the process, if i try to backup/reinstall rom from the external sdcard it fails giving me an "Status 0" error, i can only assume this is happening because of the fall...

What can i do?

Please help, really desperated

orgasmaddictz

Aug 25, 2014
Maybe the internal SD card broke because of the fall.

If that's the case then the only thing you can do is to install a ROM in the external SD card.

So... if that was the case, how can i fix the internal SD? Or how can i install the ROM in the external SD?

Also, the recovery menu only apperas if i have my external SD inside, if i get it out, the cellphone just gets to the Samsung Galaxy S screen...

Last edited:

orgasmaddictz

Aug 25, 2014
Okay guys im reading but i really don't understand, i'm a completey ignorant in this topic, i don't want to screw this but i really don't understand anything...

orgasmaddictz

Aug 25, 2014
Can someone help me? After spending the whole night reading i finally did it and i restored my phone back to the stock rom installing it in my external SD, i made two partitions, one of 10gb in fat 32 and the another one 4gb ext3 (used this for the system), but now i can't use the camera because the "usb storage is connected" and the external sd cannot be mounted...

why is this happening? please help!