Mods please delete thread thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RockoDev

Apr 28, 2010
Denver, CO
Read a news article stating that beats only works with HTC music player right now. In the future that will change.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA App

we know but thanks for letting us know again..this is not adding the full beats audio control and software experience if you can feel the difference with this zip awesome.

Terrell6

May 5, 2011
Is it compatible only on Moto RAZR?
Or can I flash it on Galaxy I9000?
I thought that beats audio is mainly hw upgrade, not sw.

Jun 7, 2010
Thanks!

I noticed just enough of an improvement on my Droid 2 running the last official CM nightly to say that it did SOMETHING.

I tested with two songs on my headphones and one in my car (AUX in, direct connection) using the stock CM 7 music app. While I can't say my testing was scientific or have a screenshot or anything to back it up with, both tests showed that the lower bass seemed slightly toned down, the upper bass seemed amped and smoother, the midrange felt less piercing, and the high end sounded cleaner.

With the headphones the effect was less noticible on the mid-to-high end, but it DID sound like I had slightly-better headphones on.

JA_SAM

Nov 14, 2007
Is there a way to fix this for HTC Magic? I am getting this on CM 7.2 rom.

Install from sd card..
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:No signiture (53 files)
E:Verification failed

Instalation aborted.

shanedroid

Sep 1, 2010
Can someone clear up which download to use?

They aren't same the same based on size. I am running 4.0 ICS + Nexus

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Flashed the first download to my galaxy tab running ICS and I could tell it defiantly added volume. I don't think its possible to be sharp enough to tell a quality difference but it sounds good

RockoDev

Apr 28, 2010
Denver, CO
Can someone clear up which download to use?

They aren't same the same based on size. I am running 4.0 ICS + Nexus

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Flashed the first download to my galaxy tab running ICS and I could tell it defiantly added volume. I don't think its possible to be sharp enough to tell a quality difference but it sounds good

new update

Reactions: shanedroid

kundancool

Jul 1, 2010
hello i created a zip i pulled the beats audio libs and bin files from a rom with beats audio and also added the xloud files to make it sound with better wuality and also in some cases sounds even louder i have beats audio headphones and i was able to tell the difference try it out and let me know thanks

Flashable zip

DOWNLOAD

If it doesnt flash you can use root explorer and put the files in the right place till i make a flashable zip

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Does it works for Samsung Galaxy Y (2.3.6) ?

JeremyGuan

Aug 30, 2008
i click the "DOWNLOAD" link but instead of download the zip file, it throw me into a forum topic. can't actually locate the file either.

alarmmec

Mar 8, 2011
Help

The file flashed in and sounds great but now my player will not recognize a .wma file. I can only play .mp3. Is there a fix or how do I remove this?

JoshBionic

Mar 1, 2012
flashing the file did not work on my Bionic, I resorted to extracting all files and changing permissions to RW- r-- r-- and then putting them in the correct folders and rebooting. Should I have like a "enable beats" thing pop up in the drop down like Ive seen with the rezound or does it just run in the background without having to mess with anything? I have my beats headphones in right now, I was hoping this would make the buttons on the headphones work, should it?

maneken25

Oct 21, 2010
flashing the file did not work on my Bionic, I resorted to extracting all files and changing permissions to RW- r-- r-- and then putting them in the correct folders and rebooting. Should I have like a "enable beats" thing pop up in the drop down like Ive seen with the rezound or does it just run in the background without having to mess with anything? I have my beats headphones in right now, I was hoping this would make the buttons on the headphones work, should it?

It works in background, you will not have any popus neither buttons on beats works. But mine music sound quality is littlebit beter.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

hellot1M

Jul 15, 2010
i guess im too late to give my experience using these beats files... long story short... i hate it. its great for head phones and small computer speakers but when i use my phone in the car or on my home theater setup, the music sounds like crap. the trebles are way too high. when using bigger speakers the sound is extremely distorted. the only way i could hear the music clear enough was to disable HD sound on both the car and the home theater system (that was a huge factor in the distortion) and then with a lot of equalizer and feature tweaking i was finally able to hear the music clear enough at high volumes. without the beats files i never had this issue. the only noticeable change i experienced was the lower frequencies (bass) was pretty crisp. my subs hit cleaner and the bass on the speakers at high volumes came out cleaner. but it caused more problems than fixed. im guessing if these were optimized for the photon we would have had better results, maybe even the recommended player that was built for the beats audio. either way it was a horrible experience on both my photon and e4gt (both running CM9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts