[Q] considerng the battery drain issues, is Xperia Z still worth it?

Search This thread

FeloH

Jul 26, 2014
I'm considering buying an Xperia Z but I've received many comments from friends who have that since the battery drain issue they have had a very bad experience with their mobiles. Are the workarounds working fine for you? if you had to choose again would you still buy this mobile? I need a mobile that is not as expensive and is reliable and excepting the battery issue this one looks really good, I'd really apreciate if you can give me your opinion on this matter.

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
I'm considering buying an Xperia Z but I've received many comments from friends who have that since the battery drain issue they have had a very bad experience with their mobiles. Are the workarounds working fine for you? if you had to choose again would you still buy this mobile? I need a mobile that is not as expensive and is reliable and excepting the battery issue this one looks really good, I'd really apreciate if you can give me your opinion on this matter.
The battery problem due google play service after 4.4.2 kitkat update and its already fixed ;)
I get 5 hours screen on and using the phone without delay
And i lose 7 percentage every 12 hour if the screen off all the time
So its good for me :) just you should know what to do ;)

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk