[Q] Theme with gmail and corporte(exchange) mail unread counts

Search This thread

vpvp

Aug 7, 2014
Hi,

I'm new to Android. I'm looking for a theme that has a mail unread count for Gmail, and also has a mail unread count for my corporate email account (exchange). It seems that the themes only have one field for email, are their any that have two, so I can see my unread counts for both accounts?

thanks.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to Android. I'm looking for a theme that has a mail unread count for Gmail, and also has a mail unread count for my corporate email account (exchange). It seems that the themes only have one field for email, are their any that have two, so I can see my unread counts for both accounts?

thanks.

Unfortunately not yet, however icon notifications will still work. We are looking into this feature for future builds.

Reactions: vpvp

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I've been debating trying out themer instaed of Nova so thanks for this. It seems to still be a a bit more limited than Nova.

You will still encounter the same issue with Nova, as it's using the Zooper Widget app to display notifications. It is limited in terms of features, however these will all be included soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

thanks.

Unfortunately not yet, however icon notifications will still work. We are looking into this feature for future builds.