[Q] Is the back panel removable?

Search This thread

takeadare

Feb 13, 2011
Avid tinkerer here. I love to see the teardowns of my devices I own. I can't find any teardowns online for the Tab S online. I tried to gently take the back panel off, but wimped out when it required a bit of force. Just out of curiousity's sake, has anyone managed to peer at the guts of this device yet?

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
Avid tinkerer here. I love to see the teardowns of my devices I own. I can't find any teardowns online for the Tab S online. I tried to gently take the back panel off, but wimped out when it required a bit of force. Just out of curiousity's sake, has anyone managed to peer at the guts of this device yet?

I'm in the same boat. Did have a meek prod at it, but lost my nerve. ...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Poser

Mar 18, 2008
The Nether Regions of the Tropics
I had the spudger working around USB port...but it felt unusually ridgid, and I was fearful I would break a clip. Long and short...I too nancied out.

Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sega_102

Feb 21, 2012
The back is clipped on like the Note 3, but also has glue all the way around the edges. It's not strong and pries off fairly easily.

Reactions: takeadare

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The back is clipped on like the Note 3, but also has glue all the way around the edges. It's not strong and pries off fairly easily.