Arrow on the signal bar always on!!

Search This thread

teco2010

Jan 13, 2011
I've notice that my phone has this up and down arrows on the signal bar always on... does that mean its using data non stop? Already rebooted, removed battery, closed all appa and nothing..

Im using cm9 beta 2..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

teco2010

Jan 13, 2011
Its set on 4g right now but even when im on wi fi those arrows stay on and I know it hurting battery bad..

teco2010

Jan 13, 2011
Yes and its off now too but that doesnt mean it wont come up and stay up again.. it happened before..

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
You may actually have something trying to sync. When they are on chrck running processes and applications. Check the set intetvals for all your syncs.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Reactions: teco2010

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
This is an upstream CM9 issue that has been addressed and the fix will be included in beta3.

To reproduce it: Enable 3g data, wait for the arrows to appear, then disable 3g data. On beta2 the arrows will stick there, due to an error. Meaning! Your data isn't still working, its just a framework issue lol

But beta3 forward will have this fixed :)

Source http://r.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/14425/ :)

~ E.R.A.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an upstream CM9 issue that has been addressed and the fix will be included in beta3.

To reproduce it: Enable 3g data, wait for the arrows to appear, then disable 3g data. On beta2 the arrows will stick there, due to an error. Meaning! Your data isn't still working, its just a framework issue lol

But beta3 forward will have this fixed :)

Source http://r.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/14425/ :)

~ E.R.A.
    You may actually have something trying to sync. When they are on chrck running processes and applications. Check the set intetvals for all your syncs.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium