Looking for a steel band for the Pebble Steel

Search This thread

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
Does anyone know where I can purchase a steel watch band for the Pebble Steel? I am looking for the OEM band from Pebble.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

AlisonLee

Aug 5, 2014
www.truffol.com
We are actually giving them away on Pebble forum

We just released the first ever tailor-designed metal watch band for the Pebble Solid and Pebble Steel, and we are running a giveaway on the official Pebble forum. Please check it out - As a new user I can't post links but please see below!

forums.getpebble.com/discussion/14830/giveaway-truffol-strap-first-ever-tailored-fit-metal-watch-band-for-pebble-solid-pebble-steel?new=1

Cheers,
Alison

Reactions: felonius and Chahk

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
We just released the first ever tailor-designed metal watch band for the Pebble Solid and Pebble Steel, and we are running a giveaway on the official Pebble forum. Please check it out - As a new user I can't post links but please see below!

forums.getpebble.com/discussion/14830/giveaway-truffol-strap-first-ever-tailored-fit-metal-watch-band-for-pebble-solid-pebble-steel?new=1

Cheers,
Alison

The black one looks mind-blowing. :good:
I wish I had one for my Pebble.
When it comes to gadgets, I always get the feeling I was born on the wrong continent.

whmcal

Jul 18, 2008
Here's the black truffol on the brushed steel pebble . How can it look so good with black leather n be so lack lustre with black metal?

Attachments

• 1413007893362.jpg
    1413007893362.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 432
  • 1413007942984.jpg
    1413007942984.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 343

Lolapopi

Nov 2, 2014
pebble

Dear friend. You can look at alibaba or something like this. There you can find a lot of different straps for pebble.:)

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

go to alibaba.com and search pebble strap

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We are actually giving them away on Pebble forum

Cheers,
    Alison