[ROM][Flo][12/2/14] - Factory Stock Rooted ROM - LRX22C - Android 5.0.1! Lollipop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
AS the name implies this is a stock rooted Android 5.0.1 Lollipop ROM!

The one we have been waiting for!

Features
  • 100% Stock
  • Rooted
  • Busybox
  • No other edits
  • FSTRIM on install
  • Powered by SuperSU

Notes:
  1. Should update bootloader. It is attached as a ZIP file but is not flashable! You need to fastboot flash it. For those in windows I have batch file in there along with ADB and fastboot.
  2. First boot is a loooooooooooong time! About 5 to 7 minutes!
  3. You must be on TWRP 2.8.1.0+ for this ROM to Flash properly!

Troubleshooting
  • If you get no status bar reboot to recovery and clear all cache. If that doesnt work try flashing the factory image then flash TWRP again and then this ROM.
  • Getting Symlinks failed during install? Make sure /system is unchecked in TWRP mounts
  • Problems with internal storage? Look at THIS POST for fix by @freakzapster
  • Root not working right? Flash newer SuperSU by @Chainfire but play store update should be fine!

Stock-5.0.1.png

Please hit the Thanks button! Its easy to do and you will feel better for doing it!

Download HERE!

Attachments

• Bootloader-4.0.4-Flo.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,101
Last edited:

Scott

Let me know what you guys think... They changed some things around and I am "semi" anticipating problems. Obviously I had zero testing time beings I started on it as soon as I got out of work and upload it after a very minimal function test: Play Store, Hangouts, GPS, Maps and that was it.

Let me know if you see any issues.

Last edited:

Scott

Well that was fast!

Apart from updated binaries any other noticeable changes?

I "think" I see more eyecandy animation but cant say for sure. As I noted above I had very little time to play.

Thanks! Been waiting for this one ☺.

You mention in OP updating bootloader- what version is required? Say I'm on ver 4.02, do I need to update it?

Downloading now...

Sorry... I put the bootloader in the op and you should be on 4.04.

You can prolly get buy with 4.02, many people did on the initial 5.0.0. release.

just lou

Dec 8, 2010
New York
Let me know what you guys think... They changed some things around and I am "semi" anticipating problems. Obviously I had zero testing time beings I started on it as soon as I got out of work and upload it after a very minimal function test: Play Store, Hangouts, GPS, Maps and that was it.

Let me know if you see any issues.

I'm at "Android is upgrading", so dirty flash over 5.0 rooted stock seems to have worked OK.

just lou

Dec 8, 2010
New York
Yeah, I only tested it on a fresh install so... by all means share the update experience.

Im "Clean" install kinda guy :p

Normally me too , but I figured since it was only a minor update and I was already running the same stock 5.0.0 ROM I'd give it a try. Eveything seems fine so far. No issues at all yet.

idCyber

Oct 28, 2012
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
Flashed ROM , works great. Ty scrosler

Edit: Sadly tons of 3rd party apps still haven't been updated for Lollipop even after almost 1 month since it was released. Minion Rush and Dead Trigger 2 still work like I have a 2009 device. It's the app's fault or Lollipop's hardware acceleration or memory management, but I am 80% sure that it's because those apps haven't been updated. They work fine for 2 seconds then another 2-3 seconds they go into slow motion mode and sadly I have to go back to KK until this is fixed :(

Last edited:

buttie

Feb 6, 2011
So it looks like YouTube mediaplayer is fixed and (at last!) volume control on animated gifs in Instagram works properly (previously it was changing notifications level not media). Hopefully WiFi connection will be also stable but this needs a longer testing.
TY scrosler.

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
Ok, flashed one hour ago, maked the wipes and all pretty smooth here.

Scott youre the master! As always :)

lolcopter

Jul 27, 2010
If this fixes YouTube I'll be pleased as punch :thumbup::thumbup:

Constant restarts were getting annoying

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe be placebo efect like Scott said... but, I think the animations are a bit better more detailed... I dont know I always use animations in 0.5x... Maybe they had improved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AS the name implies this is a stock rooted Android 5.0.1 Lollipop ROM!

The one we have been waiting for!

Features
    • 100% Stock
    • Rooted
    • Busybox
    • No other edits
    • FSTRIM on install