T-Mobile Galaxy S3

Search This thread

T3hBraveBoss

Jul 10, 2012
Vancity
Hey, I won a Galaxy S III From T-Mobile's Spin to win contest and I have some questions residing with the Tmobile Varient.
I do not use T-Mobiles Network, will the Galaxy S3 work on At&t's GSM network without any problems?

Reactions: tyshemi

tyshemi

May 28, 2011
ANKENY,iowa
Yes I do think that is where your capped. That should be sufficient though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

T3hBraveBoss

Jul 10, 2012
Vancity
That is one hell of a prize my friend:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

HA, I also won a 40" Samsung 1080P LED Smart TV also

7176cc3dd2ff3c51c6007026ccf745f1.png

picture of the winning screen when I won spin to win ;)

naddie

Jun 19, 2010
Chicago
www.guytechie.com
Congrats! So jealous. :) I'm surprised that Tmo didn't at least give you a month or so of free service. If you can get the phone unlocked, it can be used on AT&T's HSPA+ network. The one thing I liked about the Tmo variant was the additional HSPA+ 1900 MHz band, which is what AT&T uses, so it is the most universal GSM/HSPA+ S3 model! You will get HSPA+ on Tmo, Wind, Rogers, and AT&T (as well as overseas).

Only got the AT&T version because my company pays for the phone and service, so I can't complain either. :)

T3hBraveBoss

Jul 10, 2012
Vancity
Congrats! So jealous. :) I'm surprised that Tmo didn't at least give you a month or so of free service. If you can get the phone unlocked, it can be used on AT&T's HSPA+ network. The one thing I liked about the Tmo variant was the additional HSPA+ 1900 MHz band, which is what AT&T uses, so it is the most universal GSM/HSPA+ S3 model! You will get HSPA+ on Tmo, Wind, Rogers, and AT&T (as well as overseas).

Only got the AT&T version because my company pays for the phone and service, so I can't complain either. :)

I also will get a $50 prepaid tmobile giftcard and thank you for telling me it works on h+

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, I won a Galaxy S III From T-Mobile's Spin to win contest and I have some questions residing with the Tmobile Varient.
    I do not use T-Mobiles Network, will the Galaxy S3 work on At&t's GSM network without any problems?