[ROM] [UB] [4.4.2] [LINARO] Unofficial HellKat Builds (Nightly#2) [Source-built]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Abhinav1997

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 29, 2012
Can't provide updates until exam. Sorry guys. To prevent spam, I'll be closing this thread. Please DO NOT PM me. Thanks for all your support. I'll be back with very nice updates. If I get sometime, I may update the projects but that's very hard. Please don't think I'm abandoning this but I'll have to give time to studies. Sorry again. I'll be closing this thread in a while.

Cheers,
AJ

tigrouille

Apr 17, 2014
Carros (06 - FR)
Hello,

I use 4.4.4 rom which not stable and have many bugs.

I would like to use previous stable rom for now.

Can you tell me more about working/not working ?

GPS ? A2DP ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hkdevil2.jpg

VtpdfuPUv2oK5PfhQe8Ljr4dDhh8gkmwheMhydBNSCg=w186-h311-p-no
    Jre9ErbrjFLAWzlOx5SjCZ271ZryLWmDo2NcTYJLJ5E=w186-h311-p-no

3RDIomfV9wIpFBfXR6WLjIErQGnspR-A9anCyXeVtM0=w186-h311-p-no
    BoJqm9ENwLn5WZeUjIY6CEb2gGWnhmDQ87Ymp_6vrAA=w186-h311-p-no

Android 4.4+ KitKat ROM built from CyanogenMod v11.0 source with lots of custom additions

The credit for the idea behind this project goes to DerTeufel1980, with additions from ThdDude, ad Cl3kener compiled using the Linaro-4.8.2 Toolchain for a super optimized build. Lots of tweaks under the hood for snappy response, great battery life, and the ultimate in customability. Over the next few weeks the ROM will evolve and lots of additions will be made. I plan on updating and maintaining this project so expect good things, as the ones of you who know me, know I'm all about getting you what you want...I hope you will join me on this journey to hell....

Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you and tell jokes about how smart you are. Collectively, and at the same time while trying not to choke on my sarcasm."

Features:

CM-11.0 Base with Linaro Optimizations
    Quick Settings Pull down, fully configurable
    Lockscreen Widgets
    5 Target Lockscreen Shortcuts
    Transparent Notifications
    HALO
    Listview Animations
    Screen Recorder
    Trebuchet is BACKKKKK!
    18 Init.d Scripts from Beanstalk
    Expandable Desktop
    Customizable Power Widget
    LCD Density Changer
    Build Prop Mods
    Screen-On Notification Light
    Tablet Mods/Dual Pan Preferences
    Customizable Button Layout
    NavBar Options
    Customizable Battery Icon
    Expandable Desktop
    Tap & Pay
    Much more to come!!!!

Installation Instructions:

1. Download ROM
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Please back up your ROM before you begin!
    4. Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache.
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Flash 4.4 Gapps
    7. Reboot
    8. Let it sit a while.
    9. Reboot, setup and enjoy HellKat!

Download:

Sources:

HellKat source

Sources (thanks to munjeni :) )

Credits:

HellKat Team
    munjeni
    percy_g2
    Xperia Novathor team
    Anyone I forgot.
    Thanks
    Changelog:

Code:
    Nightly#2

-- Updated source. Check their github.(github.com/Hellybean)
    -- Device tree merged with the latest LX CM 11 tree.
    -- Used patches from munjeni's github (github.com/munjeni/android_semc_hardware) instead of the one from Legacy Xperia for updated patches.
    -- Bug fixes
    -- AFH Mirror added

Nightly#1

-- Latest sources used
    -- Patches updated.
    -- OMX related issues fixed
    -- BT Fixed(Most probably)
    -- Bug fixes

Beta#1

-- Latest source used.
    -- Linaro optimisations.
    -- Minor fixes and updated patches.

Alpha#1

-- Initial Release
    Guys, I will not be able to provide any updates or new builds for a day or two as we are shifting from Arch Linux to Gentoo linux for better build times so that we can provide you the best of the builds in less time :)
    Sorry for inconvenience.

Cheers,
    AJ
    Beta#1 Released. Check changelog for complete info. Next build will be for pepper.
    Thanks for using everyone. Keep supporting.

Cheers,
    AJ
    Angry Birds it not a priority it was just an example to reply @DroidModderXtreme that said I'm crazy comparing Cm9 with Cm11, I wrote also other problems and surely forgot few.

The example with that games was just an example, I don't even know if that's problem is here on hellkat. But if you'll not start a new project and forgot this one next month, like happened with other CM11, I'll try this ROM and give you few logcats of applications that don't run while run fine on Cm9... maybe you could try to fix it. U'll try at least?

And of course I will report also any other problem/bug that I notice.

Bye.

Umm...and this is the thread for comparing CM9 and CM11? I don't think so. Anyways if you provide logs I can look into it. If you can't, I don't have a problem. And I couldn't find any CM 11 or CM 11 based ROM on the XU section which was started and then the developer forgot about it. Every kitkat ROM(CM 11,Carbon, HellKat) is being actively developed. This is the end of discussion for me. Any other posts regarding this here or on my PM will be reported.
    Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh but this thread is strictly for development.

Cheers,
    AJ