[ROM]IMM30B 4.0.4 Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips

Search This thread

CrashV2010

Aug 1, 2010
In my house !!!!
Okay I have been trying to find the custom battery that i have been using, and i can't seem to find it can anyone help ?????

It's the battery mod that is circular and shows the gradual every one percent change in battery use for the this rom that is used in this thread.

Thank you ahead of time... And i have tried to google and use the search engine in xda and i can't find it for the life of me.

Crash

cspen

Sep 11, 2008
Redondo Beach, Ca
Any chance of getting a menu button in the navigation bar? I'm running your IMM76 rom and its awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

sidroc

Mar 5, 2009
Awsone rom! Would a mod be possible to enable landscape mode for calls when in car mode like in cm9?

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Disable camcorder sounds

guys

is there a way to turn off the click sound in camcorder when one starts to record?

Thx

malibu_23

May 18, 2007
Chicago
In the system/media/audio directory contains all system sounds.
Rename or delete accordingly
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

fclifton

Apr 14, 2008
Minneapolis
I installed IMM76K from thread Verizon Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 IMM76K now available. Will the Percentage Battery Mod With Stock Softkeys work for me?

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Keep Volume key from turning phone on

Guys

I have asked this before - is there a way in this ROM to disallow the volume keys from turning on the phone or even working when the phone display has been turned off using the power button?

Thanks

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Guys
Is there anything in this ROM which would allow one to search exchange email?

THanks

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
GPS always on

guys

all of a sudden, my gps always stays on and in the taskbar, shows me 'searching for gps'. Even if reboot the phone, it starts up and immediately has this in the taskbar. A couple of apps self-updated the last few days and I think one of them has a bug. Is there some kind of trace that will tell me which exact app is using the gps?

Thanks

CrashV2010

Aug 1, 2010
In my house !!!!
guys

all of a sudden, my gps always stays on and in the taskbar, shows me 'searching for gps'. Even if reboot the phone, it starts up and immediately has this in the taskbar. A couple of apps self-updated the last few days and I think one of them has a bug. Is there some kind of trace that will tell me which exact app is using the gps?

Thanks

Download GPS status and it will clear this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Guys

for whatever reason, my nexus when being charged doesn't time out the screen and it just stays on. Is there an option for this somewhere? can't find it

thanks

Top Liked Posts