Search This thread

IridiumDrive

Jan 11, 2014
Hi,

I have a problem with the camera.
I am only able to zoom in to 4MP.
I can't zoom in till 8MP.

How do I fix this?
I always had this problem, with stockrom, customrom.

But I never realized that the camera should be 8MP.

ichmagpopcorn

Jan 15, 2014
Thats very strange. I've got an i9105p running cm11 build #7 and my mate ownes an i9105p running stock 4.2.2 and both can shoot 8MP pics. Can you provide a Screenshot from your camera options menue?

edit: in fact i think u missunderstand the "4.0" on your screen while zooming. the number shows you the actual zoomlevel and not the quality of your pics.
Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: IridiumDrive

IridiumDrive

Jan 11, 2014
Thats very strange. I've got an i9105p running cm11 build #7 and my mate ownes an i9105p running stock 4.2.2 and both can shoot 8MP pics. Can you provide a Screenshot from your camera options menue?

edit: in fact i think u missunderstand the "4.0" on your screen while zooming. the number shows you the actual zoomlevel and not the quality of your pics.

Oh, I misunderstood it.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.