[Q] which Custom Rom is Best ???

Search This thread

amirrr3

Jan 29, 2013
shush
Hi
there is many custom Rom in XDA (thanks developers)
but I don't now which one is best for use.
I cant test them or read users feedback (I'm so busy)

thnx

sorry about my English

Last edited:

sixtisiik

Dec 10, 2013
Bangkok
www.flickr.com
it depends on what you want from the rom...

-touchwiz (stock) or open source rom (cm, pa, aokp)
which have thier own benefits/disadvantages. (touchwiz offer full samsung experiences i.e. all share, snote/spen, multi windows, camera etc.)
in the other hand, aosp rom offer you more speed, battery life, newer or absent function from touchwiz
(for aosp, recommend you to try official cm or slim rom 4.3, 4.4 first whichever you prefer)

-or if you prefer touchwiz, my vote is on Hurricane rom

Cheers

Reactions: amirrr3

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Hi

thnx

sorry about my English
actually the leaked 4.4.2 Touchwiz rom is giving me more battery life than any of the aosp roms.Also note i never used custom kernels on aosp ROM so my battery life always depended on my usage and nothing was tweaked.And to the OP you just can't be like "i am so busy,so i have no time to test", if you got no time then i suggest you stay away from flashing custom ROMS cause somewhere you'll be having some issues with something not working right.so if key to you is having a workable phone then stick to stock ROM and if you ever find time then flash few different ROMS and see what suits you best.Also each ROM wouldn't be fully working from the time you flash it,there will be some bugs and you would have to read the thread to find ways to fix it which means you need to have time.

tonylee000

Apr 23, 2012
Sunny Chesterfield!

which have thier own benefits/disadvantages. (touchwiz offer full samsung experiences i.e. all share, snote/spen, multi windows, camera etc.)
in the other hand, aosp rom offer you more speed, battery life, newer or absent function from touchwiz
(for aosp, recommend you to try official cm or slim rom 4.3, 4.4 first whichever you prefer)

Cheers

Its really.down to you to.find which rom suits you best. We cant come here and say one rom is better, that just means its best for us. Flash a rom use it for a few days then try another. Consider what ypu want from the rom, which version of android what sort of mods youd like etc.
personally I use ARHD with ETeam note 3 pack, mannyvinneys 240dpi mod and Wanam Xposed. That gives me the best of everything. Doesnt mean it will be right.for.you though...

vijaymhr911

Nov 29, 2013
kathmandu
Hi

thnx

sorry about my English

there are many Roms out there, among all of those, my personal best is Cyanogenmod. its fast, smooth and easy to use (pure Android Experience) but if you r thinking of something like samsung stock ROM with Note 3 features you can try out DittoNote3, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2504016 this is heavily featured for power user, there are 2 versions 4.4.2 and 4.3 but 4.3 is stable no problem at all..this is my daily driver...

amirrr3

Jan 29, 2013
shush
thnx everyone :good:
I'm using Ditto note 3 right now
Its so good and has lot of features but S Planer got FC sometimes
I know its common in Custom Rom's but Do you have a same problem with S planer? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: yusuf_adsas

Ify2gen2

Jul 7, 2013
Lagos
thnx everyone :good:
I'm using Ditto note 3 right now
Its so good and has lot of features but S Planer got FC sometimes
I know its common in Custom Rom's but Do you have a same problem with S planer? :confused:

I'm yet to flash dn3 RC cos am having troubles flashing it, it always got stocked at the first booting animation
but on dn3 v4.1beta2 am having issue with the S planner

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

amirrr3

Jan 29, 2013
shush
hi
in ANTUTU benchmark pixel density of my phone (note 2 n7100) is 310dpi !!!!!
why is that?
the real dpi is 280 I guess :confused:

amirrr3

Jan 29, 2013
shush
hi
in ANTUTU benchmark pixel density of my phone (note 2 n7100) is 310dpi !!!!!
why is that?
the real dpi is 280 I guess

amirrr3

Jan 29, 2013
shush
hi
in ANTUTU benchmark pixel density of my phone (note 2 n7100) is 310dpi !!
why is that?
the real dpi is 280 I guess

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers

Its really.down to you to.find which rom suits you best. We cant come here and say one rom is better, that just means its best for us. Flash a rom use it for a few days then try another. Consider what ypu want from the rom, which version of android what sort of mods youd like etc.
    personally I use ARHD with ETeam note 3 pack, mannyvinneys 240dpi mod and Wanam Xposed. That gives me the best of everything. Doesnt mean it will be right.for.you though...

Cheers
    Hi

thnx

sorry about my English
    actually the leaked 4.4.2 Touchwiz rom is giving me more battery life than any of the aosp roms.Also note i never used custom kernels on aosp ROM so my battery life always depended on my usage and nothing was tweaked.And to the OP you just can't be like "i am so busy,so i have no time to test", if you got no time then i suggest you stay away from flashing custom ROMS cause somewhere you'll be having some issues with something not working right.so if key to you is having a workable phone then stick to stock ROM and if you ever find time then flash few different ROMS and see what suits you best.Also each ROM wouldn't be fully working from the time you flash it,there will be some bugs and you would have to read the thread to find ways to fix it which means you need to have time.
    Ditto Note 3 is the best on touchwiz
    because its got lot of features which we could have not dreamt also.
    Hi

thnx

sorry about my English

there are many Roms out there, among all of those, my personal best is Cyanogenmod. its fast, smooth and easy to use (pure Android Experience) but if you r thinking of something like samsung stock ROM with Note 3 features you can try out DittoNote3, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2504016 this is heavily featured for power user, there are 2 versions 4.4.2 and 4.3 but 4.3 is stable no problem at all..this is my daily driver...