(Q) serious lag when updating apps

Search This thread

deom2i

Jul 28, 2009
My phone is not a Lemon!!:eek:

I have the same Cray Lag when installing application. Its a 2-4sec lag no solution till date:crying:

Its annoying and makes my note 3 looks under powered.

Please share the solution if found.

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
My phone is not a Lemon!!:eek:

I have the same Cray Lag when installing application. Its a 2-4sec lag no solution till date:crying:

Its annoying and makes my note 3 looks under powered.

Please share the solution if found.

I found a solution, I sold my Note 3 and got the HTC One m8, no lag whatsoever when updating apps, TW just needs to be more optimised.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Thanks, don't get me wrong the N3 is an awesome device and I didn't just switch due to the 3 second lag there was more factors involved, for me I prefer the m8.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I`d prefer the M8 to the S5 personaly. just would miss the big screen and S-pen features of the N3. Enjoy your M8 bro :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I'm slightly relived that it's just not me, but now I'm thinking doing a reset won't solve it. It's not a major issue but just shouldn't be doing it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Doing a reset won't solve the issue, it's more that the system is focused on getting the install to be quickly and painlessly finished and causes other processes to slow down due to CPU demand changes. I'm running a custom ROM and kernel and still get these problems, and before I was on stock 4.3 so I can confirm it's not your hardware or personal configuration issue.

Also when your launcher lags, it's due to the fact that you're on the launcher but it has to do a live app removal from the drawer and then reinsertion of the app.

Sent from my fingers to your face using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3!