[Q] Xposed installed but not running

Search This thread

alanthailad

Jul 6, 2014
I have recently downloader Xposed Installer for my HTC One (Android 4.4.2) and have successfully installed it (including the mods I want) but the mods don't seem to be able to work.
For example, I have Xposed Lockscreen Wallpaper (1.6.2) checked in the 'Modules' tab, but it doesn't seem to open when I my phone opens. The standard lockscreen pops up instead. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help.
p.s please let me know if you need more details.

Mar 31, 2012
I have recently downloader Xposed Installer for my HTC One (Android 4.4.2) and have successfully installed it (including the mods I want) but the mods don't seem to be able to work.
For example, I have Xposed Lockscreen Wallpaper (1.6.2) checked in the 'Modules' tab, but it doesn't seem to open when I my phone opens. The standard lockscreen pops up instead. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help.
p.s please let me know if you need more details.

Have you installed the latest Framework? You can check by tapping the icon Xposed Installer and see if 'Framework' is written in red letters. If so, go into framework and press Install/Update (i think, i have the dutch version running, it's the option on the top).

Mar 31, 2012
Yeah, the number is green and '58'

I presume you have rebooted your phone? You have root? Do you see a green number '54' too? Those are the requirements for the Xposed Installer to work, including the modules you already checked.

Edit: Are you running a Sense-based ROM? The module only seems to work with Stock Google/AOSP

Last edited:

alanthailad

Jul 6, 2014
I presume you have rebooted your phone? You have root? Do you see a green number '54' too? Those are the requirements for the Xposed Installer to work, including the modules you already checked.
As shown in the attachments. Is that all right?

Attachments

• 1404655081127.jpg
    1404655081127.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 1404655035388.jpg
    1404655035388.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 18