Update iNexus Theme for Enomther`s-TheOfficial-N1v2.12.4 & CyanogenMod-6.0.0-N1 ROM

Search This thread

yoe_cu

Aug 9, 2009
Update iNexus Theme for Enomther`s-TheOfficial-N1v2.12.4 & CyanogenMod-6.0.0-N1 ROM

Full Theme (Flash in Recovery)

• Redesigned the tools section.
• Redesign of the icons displayed in the notification bar.
• Redesign of the notifications menu.
• Redesigned some icons.
• New animated backgrounds.
• Some app added.

iNexus Theme-v3 for Enomther`s-TheOfficial-N1v2.12.4

****** Installation Steps *******

1- Download the iNexus-Theme-v3-Enomther `s-TheOfficial-N1v2.12.4 and copy to your sdcard.

2- Reboot in recovery mode to install TheOfficial Nexus1 ROM - v2.12.4. Before installing wipe your configuration and ext partition if coming from another ROM/addon.

3- After installing the ROM Restart the phone and complete the configuration.

4- Reboot in recovery mode to install the theme iNexus-Theme-v3-Enomther `s-TheOfficial-N1v2.12.4.

5- Restore the colors of the notification bar (statusbar_colors.xml)

•The XML file is included in the updatezip and is automatically copied to the SD card. Should only be imported and restart the phone to Apply Changes.

•This is restored with “Spare Parts” in app menu / Options Status Bar / Status Bar Colors / Restore Colors. After Importing the xml file to Apply the color Change You Must restart the phone.

Download iNexus Theme-v3 for Enomther`s-TheOfficial-N1v2.12.4

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

iNexus Theme-v4-CyanogenMod-6.0.0-N1

****** Installation Steps *******

1- Download the iNexus-Theme-v4-CyanMod-v6.0.0-N1 and copy to your sdcard.

2- Reboot in recovery mode to install CyanogenMod-6.0.0-N1 and Google Addon HDPI-20101008. Before installing wipe your configuration and ext partition if coming from another ROM/addon.

3- After installing the ROM Restart the phone and complete the configuration.

4- Reboot in recovery mode to install the theme iNexus-Theme-v4-CyanMod-v6.0.0-N1-signed.

5- Restore the colors of the notification bar (cmparts_ui.xml)

•The XML file is included in the updatezip and is automatically copied to the SD card. Should only be imported and restart the phone to Apply Changes.

•This is restored in Settings /CyanogeMod Settings/User Interface/Tweaks Extras - Import Colors From XML. After Importing the xml file to Apply the color Change You Must restart the phone.

Download iNexus Theme-v4-CyanogenMod-6.0.0-N1

Notes:

Many users have asked not to heavily customize the icons and keep the original icons of Android, changes in the icons now are very superficial, more natural and simple.

Screenshot:

widget.png
setoa.png

pwde.png
noti.png

menude.png
homegv.png

goe.png
clockx.png

santoshgs

Aug 2, 2010
Could you please send or upload the XML file? Spare parts didn't find it.

Using N1 and CM6.0. Everything else works finE.

EDIT: Never mind. It took about two minutes to manually change the notification colours. :) The theme, is awesome.

Last edited:

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
Looks Great! Got it ported perfectly with Theme Porter for CM nightly. Thanks!

Last edited:

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
this is the most beautiful theme I've seen till now. I use elelinux 2.1 (froyo) for htc Hero G2 GSM. I tried to convert it with themeporter. but it hang when it was doing the framework-res thing. can someone make this work on a htc hero G2 GSM?
This is my recovery.log
http://rapidshare.com/files/425583421/recovery.log

It might be because the Hero uses mdpi files and this theme uses hdpi files. Theme porter doesn't convert those. ??? I'm not 100% sure...but, that's what I'm thinkin'.

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
@yoe_cu

I didn't see this in the Nexus forums...most of those guys don't check here often...

CHawk68462

Oct 2, 2010
I've been trying to find the name of the tasks widget being used in this theme. Anybody know what it's called?

ablivian

May 11, 2010
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
It might be because the Hero uses mdpi files and this theme uses hdpi files. Theme porter doesn't convert those. ??? I'm not 100% sure...but, that's what I'm thinkin'.
Is there somebody who want to port this theme to a MDPI theme?
I would appreciate it very much.
If someone can explane me who to do it, or where i can find the information,... i will give it a try to port this to MDPI

yoe_cu

Aug 9, 2009
Hello ablivian,
I want to help and answer your questions. If you use elelinux 2.1 is not possible to convert or adapt the theme for Cyanogen ROM or Enomther to elelinux 2.1. I can recommend you download the android market ADW launcher and then install the theme "Gala S ADW Theme" is very elegant. Link: http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-haxzamatic-adwgala-jwECE.aspx. To complete you must extract the "framework-res.apk" file "this file is located in the ROM: \ system \ framework \ framework-res.apk. Upload it to mediafire or megaupload I do get the link and I'll update created a zip with the changes made especially for you.
Open the ROM with winrar to extract the file.
Greetings.

yoe_cu

Aug 9, 2009
To use this theme you have to use 6.0 Cyanogen or Enomther TheOfficial_Nexus1_v2.13.2

Fetzl

Jun 23, 2010
Olen
@phonephixer
theme ported to HD2.... what's your battery life currently ? I tried Froyo 2.2 some weeks ago and kinda love Android, but was deeply disappointed by the battery drain. WM last 4 times longer !
What is your experience on Cyanogen. I would like to try it... but only if I don't have to charge the phone twice a day

neildeadman

Jun 18, 2010
London
Certain Parts of Theme Only

Hi,

I'm totally new to themes as none have really caught my attention and made me want to apply them.

This one did, mostly for the black notification bar and the coloured notification icons.

I'm currently running 2010-10-19 CM6 nightly on my HTC Desire (GSM) and would like to only apply those two areas.

Is this possible? Can someone help me out?

Thanks