Jabra BT320s or similar

Search This thread

mrvanx

Retired Moderator
Aug 27, 2006
York
www.mrvanx.org
OnePlus 6
Just to resurrect this thread from back in the day, has anyone seen THIS??
Im wanting a wireless bluetooth A2DSP thing with the AVRCP buttons on it. Also I want to be able to use my own earphones and this looks the ticket!

Has anyone used this or something similar on the Hermes yet?? And if so does the A2DP fix work?!?!

Webhmaster

Jun 24, 2006
I've tried a number of headsets on the Hermes, including the 320s.

In terms of connection and stability the HTC is by a far distance the most stable. The 320s did not have a good connection when I tried it.

Unfortunatly all headsets had lots of hissing when used with WM6. I did not try all of them with WM5, but the results seems to be much better.

Some people have good results using reg. hacks or the Widcomm stack. For me that doesn't work.

The AVRCP buttons worked fine on all headsets I've tried (with the media player. Not all players support AVRCP).

All in all the quality of all headsets is much worse than the supplied wired headset. Still the headset makes sense to me, but not for high quality listening.

Just to resurrect this thread from back in the day, has anyone seen THIS??
Im wanting a wireless bluetooth A2DSP thing with the AVRCP buttons on it. Also I want to be able to use my own earphones and this looks the ticket!

Has anyone used this or something similar on the Hermes yet?? And if so does the A2DP fix work?!?!

mrvanx

Retired Moderator
Aug 27, 2006
York
www.mrvanx.org
OnePlus 6
I've tried a number of headsets on the Hermes, including the 320s.

In terms of connection and stability the HTC is by a far distance the most stable. The 320s did not have a good connection when I tried it.

Unfortunatly all headsets had lots of hissing when used with WM6. I did not try all of them with WM5, but the results seems to be much better.

Some people have good results using reg. hacks or the Widcomm stack. For me that doesn't work.

The AVRCP buttons worked fine on all headsets I've tried (with the media player. Not all players support AVRCP).

All in all the quality of all headsets is much worse than the supplied wired headset. Still the headset makes sense to me, but not for high quality listening.

Gutted!! :(

Im thinking is there a way i can test A2DP using my PC as the headset?! Il get back to you if i find a solution.

Kikouyou

Sep 28, 2006
Jabra BT8010 has a great sound and is very flexible...
I would recommend it

leochan2005

Dec 6, 2004
BT 320 has software upgrade from Jabra website. Also, it has a very good function - to collect other music player using a wire at the same time collect to your phone using BT. This can perfect solve the music sound quality problem about your PDA.

richardlai

Sep 20, 2005
Hong Kong
www.richardlai.co.uk
BT 320 has software upgrade from Jabra website. Also, it has a very good function - to collect other music player using a wire at the same time collect to your phone using BT. This can perfect solve the music sound quality problem about your PDA.

You mean the BT230 can be connected to a different MP3 player using a cable too? (rather than Bluetooth)

Kikouyou

Sep 28, 2006
Mrvanx

I got a BT320s for my super.fi 5 Pro. The sound is excellent.
Volume adjustment is good

I got the latest FW from the Jabra Singapore site (no way to know what version is on the device and what version is on the upgrade)...
The US site shows it as coming soon???

When getting a call while listening thru A2DP you can take the call but then the phone hangs and need to be reset.
The BT8010 works better from this stand point (not much but at least no need to reset the XDA)

One of the main issue with BT320s is that it switch on by itself easily through a slight push on the central button... and the call management...

This may be due to my WM6 ROM (4/23 from LVSW)...